The BrikWars Patreon

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: The BrikWars Patreon

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 am

Duerer wrote:How much for a drawing of Sadow in a shark swimsuit?

Sadow? Or Shadow?

If one of you fucks signs up for the $100 a month pledge I will buy that goddamn swimsuit and pose in it for Mike to draw that image.

stubby wrote:
Scribonius wrote:Any chance of getting that spit-take on camera if someone DOES pledge at the $100 level?

Obviously. We already got photos of IVhorseman and me licking toilet bowls for pledges of a mere $10, for people who remember that far back, so the precedent is set.

Still waiting for that $10, by the way.

Also, what happened to my photos of that? I did it too, it was the moment me and IV finally bonded as brothers besides almost loosing a leg each and our general love of pirates.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.

The Shadowscythe
Touch my cloud song and I will fuck you up

Location: Llandysul, Ceredigion, Wales, U.K, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Universe.

Postby BrikWhore » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:54 am

If anyone does do the $100 thingy I will get shadow the shark costume, down to the beach & have him do his version of the 90s baywatch opening sequence in it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mu1WQMC5bp0
Am I funny? Am I sarcastic? Sexy? Right old misery? Life and soul? Right-handed? Left-handed? A gambler? A fighter? A coward? A traitor? A liar? A nervous wreck? I mean, judging by the evidence I've certainly got a gob!!
BrikWhore
Battlefield General

Postby dilanski » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:34 am

stubby wrote:
Zupponn wrote:Is there a tier list that gets us custom art from you or do you take commissions to support the site?

Past that point we haven't worked out any details, but yes: custom art is definitely on the table.

What are ballpark numbers for paying for sponsored artwork?
Almond Status: ACTIVATED
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
Now with added tractor fetish

Previous

Return to Announcements