Mike is earning money off of us.

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:12 am

Brikguy0410 wrote:I refreshed the report, it went up farther than it was. Before :P

Glad you brought it back up for us :)
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:23 pm

I know how we can make it go up more: we kill pedonuker and scythe
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: The place where you go when you dream

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Colette » Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:I know how we can make it go up more: we kill pedonuker and scythe

PedoNuker already died for your sins, before being resurrected on the third alt.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby stubby » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm

Colette wrote:PedoNuker already died for your sins, before being resurrected on the third alt.

I never really appreciated this aspect of your mythology before. You're like a Time Lord on your third regeneration.

I just read somewhere that the Time Lords were cursed with sexlessness until the Seventh Doctor reversed the Curse of Pythia. So you're right on schedule so far.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5080
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby PandoraNuker » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:21 pm

Colette wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:I know how we can make it go up more: we kill pedonuker and scythe

PedoNuker already died for your sins, before being resurrected on the third alt.

I'm not dead you stupid gosh-darned son of a b-word! You're the one who should be dead, you stole my army and my avatar! Go f*** yourself!
My Military: http://www.brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4716&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Image
A new religion has come to town: Spherism!
TROLOLO
PandoraNuker
Hero
 
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue May 11, 2010 6:40 pm
Location: On a really small, bicycle-sized chunk of Pandora after I nuked it to bits

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Colette » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:22 pm

PandoraNuker wrote:
Colette wrote:
Brikguy0410 wrote:I know how we can make it go up more: we kill pedonuker and scythe

PedoNuker already died for your sins, before being resurrected on the third alt.

I'm not dead you stupid gosh-darned son of a b-word! You're the one who should be dead, you stole my army and my avatar! Go f*** yourself!

Oh my, it seems he didn't learn his lesson yet.

*shakes head*
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
I for one personally welcome clown face bologna
 
Posts: 2703
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Nimja » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:51 am

Surely that value is the amount Mike would earn IF he sold the site?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Maverick » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:32 am

Nimja wrote:Surely that value is the amount Mike would earn IF he sold the site?

I think that's true.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:21 am

I hope he sells the site so he can end all of our suffering
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Maverick » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:59 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:I hope he sells the site so he can end all of our suffering

Save our souls!
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Vami IV » Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:37 am

I like this forum
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Nimja » Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:34 am

Why have you been necromanci g a lot lately?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Mar 29, 2014 10:31 am

Nimja wrote:Why have you been necromanci g a lot lately?

Why haven't you?
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Nimja » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:03 am

Its went down to 585 dollers.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

Joke of the day
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 771
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Mike is earning money off of us.

Postby Vami IV » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:53 am

Must've been caused by Pandora's post like a year ago, on this very thread.
Tzan wrote:
Vami_IV wrote:Rules:
You must use only medieval pieces.

The Lego briks must have been manufactured between the 5th to the 15th century.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
User avatar
Vami IV
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2138
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest