Contests

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: Contests

Postby Insert_blank » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:23 pm

Nice repost there (or is it a riposte?)
Just Monika
User avatar
Insert_blank
おたく
おたく
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Pumpkin Kingdom

Re: Contests

Postby Silverdream » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:46 am

Insert_blank wrote:Nice repost there (or is it a riposte?)


Knife to see you making an entrance.
User avatar
Silverdream
Nice use of noise
 
Posts: 6078
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Contests

Postby runnybabbit223 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:22 am

Silverdream wrote:
Insert_blank wrote:Nice repost there (or is it a riposte?)


Knife to see you making an entrance.

This thread is killing me.
3... 2... 1... DRAGONS!
User avatar
runnybabbit223
worth a try if your desprate
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm
Location: Outside the Matrix

Re: Contests

Postby Insert_blank » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:34 am

That's no way to lunge into a conversation. Disengage and find your forte before your words are turned against you and your plans are foiled.
Just Monika
User avatar
Insert_blank
おたく
おたく
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Pumpkin Kingdom

Re: Contests

Postby stubby » Thu Mar 10, 2016 9:34 am

Ham wrote:The race for ironic shitposts is anyone's game at this point, but Natalya and Keldoclock have locked up the unironic edgy post category.

Marblecake posts are disqualified. Posting in Marblecake is playing Edgecraft in bullshit tutorial mode.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?
User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
 
Posts: 4976
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Contests

Postby Insert_blank » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:38 am

Any St. Patrick's contests?
Just Monika
User avatar
Insert_blank
おたく
おたく
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Pumpkin Kingdom

Re: Contests

Postby Quantumsurfer » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:32 pm

User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Contests

Postby Insert_blank » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:12 pm

I'm announcing the Passover contest. It's from April 22nd to 29th at sundown for each. All you have to do to win is 1) Be Jewish. 2) Not be Egyptian and 3) Pat the Red Sea.

The winners will receive the pride and honor of being part of the Chosen Race and also probably eat some latkas at some point.
Just Monika
User avatar
Insert_blank
おたく
おたく
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Pumpkin Kingdom

Re: Contests

Postby Keldoclock » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:21 am

Insert_blank wrote:I'm announcing the Passover contest. It's from April 22nd to 29th at sundown for each. All you have to do to win is 1) Be Jewish. 2) Not be Egyptian and 3) Pat the Red Sea.

The winners will receive the pride and honor of being part of the Chosen Race and also probably eat some latkas at some point.

Damn, could you get a special extension for me? my girlfriends cycle is just a bit after the 29th.
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Contests

Postby Quantumsurfer » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:53 am

That's not fair.  I'll never be able to pat the red sea.  Too far away.
User avatar
Quantumsurfer
Thank god for Kool-Aid™
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:27 pm

Re: Contests

Postby Insert_blank » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:29 am

Well the typo still stands. If you don't pat the sea you lose.

@keldo: If you feed her hormone supplements you may be able to trigger an earlier period.
Just Monika
User avatar
Insert_blank
おたく
おたく
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Pumpkin Kingdom

Re: Contests

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:58 pm

Insert_blank wrote:Well the typo still stands. If you don't pat the sea you lose.

@keldo: If you feed her hormone supplements you may be able to trigger an earlier period.

nah man I ain't lance armstrong, I'll hope for the best with my natural abilities. just do my best to whip out the sandpaper dick
Image
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
User avatar
Keldoclock
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1832
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: New York City

Re: Contests

Postby Insert_blank » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:34 pm

Now there's a good idea! Way to problem solve! We may have a winner before the contest even starts.
Just Monika
User avatar
Insert_blank
おたく
おたく
 
Posts: 929
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:44 pm
Location: Pumpkin Kingdom

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron