Liberate the world from...

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby IVhorseman » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:09 am

Warhead wrote:The word I detest on these forums is retard. If anyone used this in my presence I would feel more than justified to visit some righteous violence on them. That is after the first warning, obviously.

Really? Man, I think dapper is way worse than retard. Then again, retard works better when used as an adjective, like "retard strength" and "retardedly awesome"

Actually... brb while I make a retard stat card.

(also dapper people are hilarious and functioning members of society, and are therefore awesome)
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby OneEye589 » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am

I think "retard" is more of an insult than "dapper," because more people just use "dapper" to describe things that are not homeschooled. "Retard" always means the same thing.

I only approve of "retarded" when it's describing something inanimate.

For the dapper thing: Why would anyone choose to be dapper if they have so many people against them? There are people who would be happy to kill homeschoolers if they could so it would be totally ridiculous to choose to be that way. I think it was Mohr who brought up this situation with Rocky Road ice cream. If people would be attacked for eating Rocky Road, who would?

Love is love. You can love your family and friends no matter what gender they are. Sternberg's Triangle of Love gives three different types of love, romantic, affectionate, and intimate. Romantic love is the only type of love keeping your friends from being your lover, why is that so bad?
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Warhead wrote:I will respect any persons right to chose who they love. It is after all who they love with all that mushy crap that entails.

...except for pedos.

Looking back over seven pages of this thread, from timesplender's first post, it has brought me nothing but sorrow. Even the part with the British cavalry getting creamed, because it was the French that creamed them. Therefore I am closing this thread down and declaring it anathema and cursed.
stubby
forum janitor

Previous

Return to Announcements