Armored Core 5!!!!! OMFG awesomeness overload!!!!

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby stubby » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:59 pm

Tzan wrote:Ho Ho! burned!

That seems a little redundant!
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Warhead » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:15 pm

stubby wrote:Unfortunately I've discovered that under Warhead's native Scottish law, the maximum sentence for convicted hijackers is a shrug of the shoulders and sometimes an all-expense-paid trip to Libya. So I guess there's nothing I can do.

OMG! An American that knows what's been going on in the world. Well, I'm impressed. :D

Anyway, yeah, Ok, I'm not defending the jumped up greedy fat cult bastards that govern us, I never voted for them nor did I want a separate parliament, it just meant more pigs in the trough. I was outraged at the Lockerbie Bomber being released but I think (it's another conspiracy theory folks) the decision may have come from your end of the pond and trickled like skitter through London to us. Our Yes men in Scotland just took it up the ass (as always) and did what they were told. The powers that be wanted Libya on board for reasons of International expediency (Oil).

Personally I would have planted a nuke on Megrahi's plane when he was sent back and set it off when all the flag waving terrorist scum came out to celebrate. I would have then later explained it was supposed to have gone off over the ocean.
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Postby Tzan » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:53 pm

stubby wrote:That seems a little redundant!

I like it when the flames are set on fire.

Looks like that guy is "still alive" and eating our cake, the one we had been saving.
Tzan
Blockguy

Previous

Return to Announcements