370 members have never posted.

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:37 am

dilanski wrote:He's probably had a traumatic past and needs to lash out. (Misunderstood has always bothered me anything with 'mis' in sounds wrong)

Or, he could just be a lying troll who found someone gullible enough to believe his bullshit so he could worm his way back into the forums.

He claims to be 11, right? He's like no 11 year old I've ever met - and trust me, I happen to have an 11 year old daughter. This guy has time and time again shown himself to be considerably older than his age through his intelligence and behaviour.

He has consistently lied to people about his age, past and other aspects of his life - he has also tried coming onto the under age cousin of another forum member through the chat while I've not been about.

. . . And he has proven his inability to "get" the fact that his behaviour is completely intolerable and resulted in him being banned from here as a whole. The guy would sit there on his iphone making new email after new email address simply so his Iphone would have a new I.P address to log into the chat with, so he could spam and troll some more - and before I figured out how to completely ban his phone, would sit there baiting myself and brickwhore to ban an I.P, for him to create a new one - re-enter and then mock us for it.

Now he simply runs from chat the moment either of us show our face, which only serves to mount up the evidence against him.

Long story short, he's telling you one thing, and everyone else something different - just ask yourself, why is it he chooses YOU and YOU ALONE to tell his sob story too?

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby dilanski » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:00 pm

Your absolutely right, keep the smeg head banned.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish

Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh gods, he convinced Dil to give him his password.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby dilanski » Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:04 pm

Ross_Varn wrote:Oh gods, he convinced Dil to give him his password.

Do you really think I'm that thick? I just act slightly dumb to confuse my enemies.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby stubby » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:21 am

dilanski wrote:He's probably had a traumatic past and needs to lash out. (Misunderstood has always bothered me anything with 'mis' in sounds wrong)

Dilanski, I want to cut you some slack because of your impressive dad, but guys who lash out because of traumatic pasts don't deserve concessions, they deserve incarceration.

I'm going to have to put this down to your youth and inexperience, but once you've been around the block a few times you learn to recognize the folks too damaged to repair, and PN is one of them. If he's ever going to learn how to assimilate into human society, it's the kind of thing that takes decades of thesnuggly, not getting more chances to act like an ass on a message board. In fairness I ought to ban you ust for letting yourself be so easily suckered and manipulated, but again your manly dad kind of makes up for it.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Tuefish » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:33 am

Wow, stubbs is feeling quite lenient today...
"If someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill them right back." -Malcolm Reynolds
TROLOLO
Tuefish
Dimmy

Postby MasterEcabob » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 pm

More likely pulling out the banhammer requires too much effort right now.
jifel wrote:"Any fool can make something bigger and more dangerous, but it takes an intelligent man to do the opposite."

As if we care. More explosives!
MasterEcabob
Jaw-Jaw

Postby dilanski » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:56 pm

stubby wrote:

Dilanski, I want to cut you some slack because of your impressive dad, but guys who lash out because of traumatic pasts don't deserve concessions, they deserve incarceration.

I'm going to have to put this down to your youth and inexperience, but once you've been around the block a few times you learn to recognize the folks too damaged to repair, and PN is one of them. If he's ever going to learn how to assimilate into human society, it's the kind of thing that takes decades of thesnuggly, not getting more chances to act like an ass on a message board. In fairness I ought to ban you just for letting yourself be so easily suckered and manipulated, but again your manly dad kind of makes up for it.

I have completely changed my mind PandoraNuker is a sociopath and psychotic Pedophile who belongs in some kind of home. I've decided to get him a double frontal lobotomy and 10 rolls of rubber wallpaper for his birthday.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby Warhead » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:21 pm

So... your still gonna' keep seeing him then. Man he got you good. I may have to phone your dad and have him correct your behaviour, and your new boyfriends face.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby dilanski » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:54 pm

Warhead wrote:So... your still gonna' keep seeing him then. Man he got you good. I may have to phone your dad and have him correct your behaviour, and your new boyfriends face.

I'm laughing at your joke so hard i forgot to fucking laugh.
ImageImage
o/
dilanski

Postby aoffan23 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:03 pm

dilanski wrote:
Warhead wrote:So... your still gonna' keep seeing him then. Man he got you good. I may have to phone your dad and have him correct your behaviour, and your new boyfriends face.

I'm laughing at your joke so hard I forgot to fucking laugh.

I don't know if this is an attempted comeback fail, or a paradoxical win.
Tzan wrote:
Quantumsurfer wrote:I generally agree with Tzan
Warhead wrote:I agree with QuantumSmurfer.

I agree with Warhead.
aoffan23
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:14 pm

I like to think of it as, first blood to me.
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

Postby The Lt's Alt » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:08 pm

:ftw:

:omnom:
Im his Alt.
TROLOLO
The Lt's Alt
Champion

Postby stubby » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:12 pm

What's amazing to me is that this much drama can erupt over whether or not one guy is allowed to participate in the world's nerdiest message board. Like, how sad does your life have to be that you get that worked up over whether you get to talk to a bunch of goons like us? The reason I've never felt bad about banning people for dumb reasons or no reason at all is because I'm not really depriving them of anything of value. If anything, I'm probably making their lives better.
stubby
forum janitor

Postby Warhead » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:54 pm

Hey, just because you started out by making a decent site and you think it all went to hell and later you found a bunch of Web-Morlocks inhabiting it who actually like it all mental this way is no reason to get all booty bothered and lol I only save those I ban. You're our leader. You are Morlock Chief. You feed us Eloi for entertainment. It funny. :D
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Blockguy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements