Subforum-ing is all the rage, so...

Pay attention

Moderator: Bonn-o-Tron

Re: Subforum-ing is all the rage, so...

Postby mgb519 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:45 pm

Yeah, I thought it was something like that.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.

That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
mgb519
Pooplord

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:31 pm

I ordered from GI Brick and it arrived faster than anything I ever ordered. I also have to comment on the quality of the order. It was a good quality.

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
Blockguy

Postby Ben-Jammin » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Yeah, when I placed my first GI brick order I was nervous because I was used to ordering from the Brickarms website. Then the GI brick order came less than two days later and I thought "Okay then".
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Thesson » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:50 pm

...Ordered mine two months ago... Have yet to receive it. :cry:

EDIT: Just checked E-mail. They DIDN'T GET MY STREET NAME!!!!!! :fu:
Thesson
Dimmy

Postby Keldoclock » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Ship lego accesories to Mars.

:iconcur:
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby the enigma that is badger » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:44 am

Silverdream wrote:I ordered from GI Brick and it arrived faster than anything I ever ordered. I also have to comment on the quality of the order. It was a good quality.
Ben-Jammin wrote:Yeah, when I placed my first GI brick order I was nervous because I was used to ordering from the Brickarms website. Then the GI brick order came less than two days later and I thought "Okay then".

GI Brick is run by Keith and Julie who are actually relatives of Will. Before they started up the business, they received an exceptional amount of advice and support from Will, and it's been their goal from the start to offer the same high quality service, including fast shipping, that Will did.

Thesson wrote:...Ordered mine two months ago... Have yet to receive it. :cry:

EDIT: Just checked E-mail. They DIDN'T GET MY STREET NAME!!!!!! :fu:

In the future, if there's any delay in you receiving an order from any reseller, it's always best and perfectly appropriate for you to send them a polite email asking about the status of your order. This way, issues like the one you mentioned above can be resolved quickly and you can get your parts! Most resellers are truly grateful for your business and are more than willing to do everything they can to make sure you have a positive experience.

Keldoclock wrote:Ship lego accesories to Mars.

Interesting idea, but then the denizens of Mars would probably want something else first:

"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
the enigma that is badger
Officer

Postby Ben-Jammin » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:23 am

the enigma that is badger wrote:GI Brick is run by Keith and Julie who are actually relatives of Will. Before they started up the business, they received an exceptional amount of advice and support from Will, and it's been their goal from the start to offer the same high quality service, including fast shipping, that Will did.

I think they ship faster than Will. When I ordered from the brickarms site it always took about a week or so. Don't get me wrong; that's still pretty good, but GI ships a lot faster.
Ben-Jammin
My Little Pony

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 pm

It's Thesson's fault for listing that location on his profile :P

If you want to play Brikwars, why don't you join a forum battle? Natalya's hosting a very excellent one now, I'm sure she would be willing to create a secret faction for you... perhaps some sort of shady arms dealers.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Previous

Return to Announcements