Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

User avatar
razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy
Posts: 586
Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:22 pm
Location: The Planet Aether.
Contact:

Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:37 pm

Andrew Hussie has started a Kickstarter to get with a game dev. to produce a Homestuck themed adventure game. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/142 ... nture-game

Seriously go pledge your cash ASAP

although if the amount of money rolling into this kickstarter keeps up we'll have 1,000,000 by the end of the week.
Holy shit, I'm still here?

Image

User avatar
Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.
Posts: 741
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Wetting my whistle at the watering hole

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by Ham » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:08 pm

No.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Image
Wightbagel died for our sins.

User avatar
Silverdream
Nice use of noise
Posts: 6084
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by Silverdream » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:31 pm

Ham701 wrote:No.
Seriously, if I had to choose saving the victims of the holocaust or making sure homestuck didn't exist, I'd choose the latter.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
Posts: 2191
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by RunsWithLegos » Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:07 pm

stuff it haters, this shit is Prime

User avatar
OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder
Posts: 448
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:39 pm
Location: SPAAAAAAAACE!

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:48 am

End of day 1: 532,539/700,000

...

Yep. its going to happen.

User avatar
muffinman42
Dimmy
Posts: 705
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: I like to think this is the more sober account.
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by muffinman42 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:01 am

Well fuck.
With that money a proper game (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659 ... ration-rts) could have gas giants, lava planets and metal planets! BUT NO we have to give our money to develop a game based on a retard arse-monkey's shitty MS-paint web comic.

Seriously people WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by stubby » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:10 am

How can you like BrikWars but not enjoy the most epic chess battle of all time?



I mean yeah I know there are some dumb kids running around and stuff, but they're just bit players. The chess battle is what's important.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

User avatar
RunsWithLegos
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
Posts: 2191
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:45 pm
Location: Colorado, USA

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by RunsWithLegos » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:04 am

muffinman42 wrote:Well fuck.
With that money a proper game (http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/659 ... ration-rts) could have gas giants, lava planets and metal planets! BUT NO we have to give our money to develop a game based on a retard arse-monkey's shitty MS-paint web comic.

Seriously people WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT.

oh hey look who's booty bothered!

you know a lot of people hate on MLP and i have no doubt you argue that they should love and tolerate, or atleast that even though it is aimed at kids it is still a good show.

so what makes HOmestuck any different? Some people like it some people don't now stop hating and watch stubby's vid.

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by stubby » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:04 pm

For the past couple of months I've been trying to think of ways to set the Homestuckers against the bronises to increase forum drama, but I haven't thought of a funny way to do it yet. Maybe some kind of forum battle.
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

User avatar
Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems
Posts: 1293
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by Whiteagle » Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:33 pm

You fool Stubby, you'll only create Moonstruck!

User avatar
Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.
Posts: 741
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Wetting my whistle at the watering hole

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by Ham » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Hasbro isn't going on fundriaser to make a MLP game. We have independent neckbeards working on their on games for free in their spare time.

bronises 1
Homefuckers 0
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Image
Wightbagel died for our sins.

User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
Posts: 5151
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by stubby » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:45 pm

Ham701 wrote:Hasbro isn't going on fundriaser to make a MLP game. We have independent neckbeards working on their on games for free in their spare time.
http://jobs.hasbro.com/job/Providence-P ... 1/2039730/
Natalya wrote:Wtf is going on in this thread?

User avatar
Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.
Posts: 741
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 pm
Location: Wetting my whistle at the watering hole

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by Ham » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:47 pm

stubby wrote:
Ham701 wrote:Hasbro isn't going on fundriaser to make a MLP game. We have independent neckbeards working on their on games for free in their spare time.
http://jobs.hasbro.com/job/Providence-P ... 1/2039730/
No, I mean like a proper game, like Fighting is Magic. Not those browser games for 5 year olds.
stubby wrote: my floppy penis gets first dibs on it for tradition's sake, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll want to stick around long enough to play.
Image
Wightbagel died for our sins.

User avatar
Silverdream
Nice use of noise
Posts: 6084
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by Silverdream » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Ham701 wrote:
stubby wrote:
Ham701 wrote:Hasbro isn't going on fundriaser to make a MLP game. We have independent neckbeards working on their on games for free in their spare time.
http://jobs.hasbro.com/job/Providence-P ... 1/2039730/
No, I mean like a proper game, like Fighting is Magic. Not those browser games for 5 year olds.
:owned:

We also have really awesome shit like this: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/573755
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
Posts: 5294
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss
Contact:

Re: Kickstarter project: Homestuck: The Game

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:57 am

stubby wrote:For the past couple of months I've been trying to think of ways to set the Homestuckers against the bronises to increase forum drama, but I haven't thought of a funny way to do it yet. Maybe some kind of forum battle.
Sounds like you're too late, actually

Post Reply