Space Station 13

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Space Station 13

Postby Scottsman » Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:22 pm

Anyone else play this game? It's a lot like Sealab in space and on acid.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Re: Space Station 13

Postby Scottsman » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:08 pm

Okay, since that pitch didn't work, allow me to describe my last game.
A traitorous inhabitant of the station turned the AI against us and set off an explosion in the escape wing. I arrived shortly after, began to investigate, when it became apparent that wing had no oxygen. Not deterred, I grabbed an oxygen mask and an oxygen tank and went in. It was at this point I slipped on a large area of space lube a rouge janitorial cyborg set up, causing me to lose hold of the oxygen tank. I was promptly dragged into the cold hard vacuum of space where I died a horrible death. Afterwards I chilled with the ghost of the other dead guys, wandered around the station and watched everything go to hell. Apparently the communication array was taken out, so the headsets were non functional. After watching man vs robot for a while, somebody tampered with the engine to release a miniature black hole, known as the singularity to the living, and GRAND LORD SINGULOTH to the dead, which began devouring large parts of the station. It turns out there was also a horrible blob monster slowly eating the science department.
There were no survivors.
TL;DR:Robot revolution, black hole of death, blob monster, all in one round.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Return to Lesser Games