PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby Koberaptor » Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:48 pm

Hello, everyone!
Today marks the day when I finally post my Planetside 2 Faction Info!

THE BRIKWARRIORS!

Find us with our tag, BRKS, or just search BRIKWARRIORS

We hope to do Friday Night Ops at some point!

*sidenote* Dilanski - Can we please use the mumble server for this?
Thx
User avatar
Koberaptor
Hero
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby KirdyKing » Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:56 pm

BrickArmed wrote:Hello, everyone!
Today marks the day when I finally post my Planetside 2 Faction Info!

THE BRIKWARRIORS!

Find us with our tag, BRKS, or just search BRIKWARRIORS

We hope to do Friday Night Ops at some point!

*sidenote* Dilanski - Can we please use the mumble server for this?
Thx


WERE ON EMERALD
Image
User avatar
KirdyKing
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby Vami IV » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:52 am

BrickArmed wrote:*sidenote* Dilanski - Can we please use the mumble server for this?
Thx

People still use that thing?
User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby Vami IV » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm

BrickArmed wrote:Hello, everyone!
Today marks the day when I finally post my Planetside 2 Faction Info!

THE BRIKWARRIORS!

Find us with our tag, BRKS, or just search BRIKWARRIORS

We hope to do Friday Night Ops at some point!

*sidenote* Dilanski - Can we please use the mumble server for this?
Thx

Alright, I'm game.
Which server are we playing on?
User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby KirdyKing » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:41 pm

Vami IV wrote:
BrickArmed wrote:Hello, everyone!
Today marks the day when I finally post my Planetside 2 Faction Info!

THE BRIKWARRIORS!

Find us with our tag, BRKS, or just search BRIKWARRIORS

We hope to do Friday Night Ops at some point!

*sidenote* Dilanski - Can we please use the mumble server for this?
Thx

Alright, I'm game.
Which server are we playing on?


Emerald
Image
User avatar
KirdyKing
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby Vami IV » Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Erp, shit, I should have read the second post  :oops:

Anyhow, which faction are we?
User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby Koberaptor » Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:03 pm

Vami IV wrote:Erp, shit, I should have read the second post  :oops:

Anyhow, which faction are we?

Vanu
User avatar
Koberaptor
Hero
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby mgb519 » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:19 pm

So this of course means that no one will be joining you.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1942
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby Koberaptor » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:53 pm

mgb519 wrote:So this of course means that no one will be joining you.

*cries*
Actually, Emerald Vanu are getting better.
User avatar
Koberaptor
Hero
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:54 pm

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby Vami IV » Wed Dec 24, 2014 4:58 pm

BrickArmed wrote:
mgb519 wrote:So this of course means that no one will be joining you.

*cries*
Actually, Emerald Vanu are getting better.

No. It was decided long ago that we were to be Terran. No Smurfs, no Barnies.
User avatar
Vami IV
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
blah blah swastikas kkk look how edgy I am
 
Posts: 2345
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠1095✠1189✠1209✠1230✠

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby KirdyKing » Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:53 am

Vami IV wrote:
BrickArmed wrote:
mgb519 wrote:So this of course means that no one will be joining you.

*cries*
Actually, Emerald Vanu are getting better.

No. It was decided long ago that we were to be Terran. No Smurfs, no Barnies.


Then BrikArmed and I will run Vanu and you guys can run those lesser factions.
Image
User avatar
KirdyKing
Champion
Champion
 
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby mgb519 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:43 pm

And so the new Brikwarrior outfit was stillborn.
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1942
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby Whiteagle » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:20 pm

BrickArmed wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Erp, shit, I should have read the second post  :oops:

Anyhow, which faction are we?

Vanu

We WERE TERRAN YOU SPANDEX MONKEYS!!!

BrickArmed wrote:
mgb519 wrote:So this of course means that no one will be joining you.

*cries*
Actually, Emerald Vanu are getting better.

Because they got all the tryhard cheesefits from Mattherson...

Vami IV wrote:
BrickArmed wrote:
mgb519 wrote:So this of course means that no one will be joining you.

*cries*
Actually, Emerald Vanu are getting better.

No. It was decided long ago that we were to be Terran. No Smurfs, no Barnies.

BROTHER!!!
Image
User avatar
Whiteagle
whiteeagle problems
whiteeagle problems
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:30 pm

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby morganm » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:06 pm

I'll join up with my VS char.

Not like anyone ever freak'n played to begin with so who cares if yall were TR a year ago?  I saw like one dude twice in game from Brikwars.
User avatar
morganm
Dimmy
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: MN

Re: PLANETSIDE 2 BRIKWARRIORS

Postby morganm » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:05 am

Request sent!
User avatar
morganm
Dimmy
 
Posts: 635
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:19 pm
Location: MN

Next

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests