Games with the spirit of Brikwars

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Jaye Tea » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:38 pm

okay, I don't know if you guys will remember these but there two classic pc games from teh ninties:
Postal (so inheirently similar to brikwars, its like deja vu)
army men and army men 2(even more like brikwars than the first)
Glory be to the Bomb, and to the Holy Fallout. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be. World without end. May the Blessings of the Bomb Almighty, and the Fellowship of the Holy Fallout, descend upon us all. This day and forever more. Amen!
Jaye Tea
Officer

Postby Almighty Benny » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:38 pm

I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Shaeph » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:17 am

Almighty Benny wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpMkCF3AdMY

best. game. ever.

OMG i'm getting that asap!
Imagine the possiblities :twisted:
Spend each day as if it were your last.
------------------------------------------------------
"Weekends don't count unless you do something completely pointless." - Calvin
Shaeph
Cannon Fodder

Postby ahp77 » Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:21 am

I got bored of boom blox after 3 days of playing it
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Almighty Benny » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:30 pm

That's because you're

Maybe you just need more people to play with, you haven't truly experienced Boom Blox until you've played it with 3 other people.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor
Galidor

Postby IVhorseman » Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:55 am

luigi really IS the summary of "doing it wrong", isn't he?
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby ahp77 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:38 am

THat's probably it. My sister never wants to play because I'm WAY better.
I also haven't had my friends over in ages.(believe it or not, the day before I turned 11)
ahp77
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Orange yoshi » Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:13 am

hm hm hm... sorry to break this up, but my turn! BTW for those of you how have BF2 for the PC you must get the relm of chaous.... no explination needed... anyways.... to dodge ball.... muahhaaha!

when i was at camp um, on the last day it was teachers get all your agner out on the kids game.... yeah.... so we were on this like football sized feild, and we only used like 20 yards of it.... all the kids... about 231 i think, were in the senter as closed packed as could pssibly be, and the teachers were on the outside... with about oh i don't know... 30 balls! yeah.. 30....
on to the game!
so it started out, as a mass slaughter (always was mostly...) with people getting hit, in who knows where.... if you were lucky, you got to the middle to ovid the balls (notice, i only said the balls...) but you were't so lucky with the othere people in the center... my leg got twisted the wrong way!!!! :shock: the my arm.. then finally i got fully trampled by everbody.... man was i swore going home... :lol: back to the game...

then after they had twidled us down whee there was a few peeps on the outside in the open (being dubm) the rest of the leaders, broughht out the.............. the........... the.....

Earth ball! the one in the back... no that is not me, no idea who it is... anyways, there were still about 100 of us.... they brought this out... i swer i went def for about 5 minutes from all the screams... yeah, they slughterd us with that thing, i was like one of the last 5.. i won! lol, you should have seen it, imanging this, but happing with the earth ball, and flying back about 10 feet! but that was what happend to one of the kids that was out in the open...

ok i think a posted enough....
TROLOLO
Orange yoshi
Champion
Champion

Postby Scottsamn » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:25 pm

I am personally shocked that not one person has mentioned Red Faction Guerilla! :shock: In this game, every single building and vehicle can be disisembled in so many ways (det. charges, sledgehammer, rocket launcher, vaporization, black hole...) that it would be impossible to figure out all the possible havoc. My dad dropped A TOWER on a building! Just look it up on youtube, and wear sunglasses when you play it 8) .
"I loved smoking that bastard"
-My mother, concerning an anoying squirle.
"I think his mate saw me. *BANG BANG BANG* Yes, yes he did."- The Sniper
Scottsamn
Dimmy

Postby Tom Xbow » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:39 am

On TF2 somebodys made a mod with "Roll The Dice"

Basically you type in "rtd" and you get a random effect. Like becoming a timebomb or instant kill. So you can become an invisible fat russian heavy wielding a minigun!

That added with maybe melee mode and people exploding in baloons and presents makes a very chaotic brikwarsy game.
Bang! Your dead!
P.S I used a sniper
TROLOLO
Tom Xbow
Champion
Champion

Previous

Return to Lesser Games