For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars
Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word."
- Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2921
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
This. Looks. Awesome.
- Posts: 4451
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
looks like eve online
Spend each day as if it were your last.
"Weekends don't count unless you do something completely pointless." - Calvin
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 357
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:03 pm
- Location: Under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade
not a terkkie so dun care :I
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:37 pm
I'm not a turkey either, but I somewhat care.
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
- Distinguished Owner of the English Language
- Posts: 1785
- Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Blitzen is awesome. Anyway, most Star Trek games have sucked so far, so no high expectations here.
- Posts: 948
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:44 pm
- Location: Returning to the light
BOTF didn't suck, except for the fact that you never got Kirk, or Picard, or Janeway, and the Borg pwn'd everything in sight.
Varsaavius wrote:As the size of the explosion increases, the amount of social situations it can't resolve approaches zero.
- Mega Blok
- Posts: 1317
- Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:59 pm
- Location: Still Controversial to Some Douches
Return to Lesser Games
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest