Killzone 2

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:05 pm

Currently playing through on elite because my dorm's internet is terrible.

EVERYTHING KILLS YOU. EVERYTHING. On the plus side, I got insanely good with the Helghast SMG and the ISA rifle.

The one thing that disappointed me about this game however was the lack of a secondary fire on all the guns. Back in my day with Killzone, the Helghast assault rifle had a fucking SHOTGUN attached to the bottom, making the thing absolutely deadly at close quarters. The ISA rifle also had a grenade launcher, and the Helghast pistol? Three-round burst.

Of course, looking at the finished product, slapping secondary fire onto everything would have made the controller even clunkier than it is now. Regardless, the knife is fucking awesome.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:32 pm

IVhorseman wrote:The one thing that disappointed me about this game however was the lack of a secondary fire on all the guns. Back in my day with Killzone, the Helghast assault rifle had a fucking SHOTGUN attached to the bottom, making the thing absolutely deadly at close quarters. The ISA rifle also had a grenade launcher, and the Helghast pistol? Three-round burst.
When I was still getting used to the controls, I tried pressing every button, and refused to believe that this was true.
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Hahahaha for the first half hour I kept accidentially throwing grenades instead of taking cover.