For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars
Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor
A fun and difficult game, the last level is, well "evil"
The idea is to untangle the lines by not allowing any lines to intersect. Click and drag. I showed this to a couple of friends and they had a really hard time with it but i just found it time-consuming (yeah i finished it). What do you think?
- Cannon Fodder
- Posts: 349
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:03 pm
- Location: Under the sea in an octopus' garden in the shade
Interesting. But time-consuming.
- The Dear Leader
- Posts: 2883
- Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
- Location: Looking for baseplates
I'm working on it... Very hard, very satisfying.
- Posts: 3934
- Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
- Location: Procrastinating.
Return to Lesser Games
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest