R85A1
No votes
HK416
No votes

Total votes: 8

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:29 pm

yeah, at my school im making a paintball team(it has been run by the principal) and the student counsil is helping. and even better, im in middle school
Holy shit, I'm still here?

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Lucky. I don't think the school would support it. You know, in Portugal they don't give much importance to sports in our schools.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

Nitewatchman
Dimmy

Post by Nitewatchman » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:26 pm

I love airsoft, but I don't have anything better than my MAtrix knockoff spring shotgun. Well, I do have a couple gas pistols (one green gas, one CO2), but they're just pistols.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman

Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Post by Greenkey15 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:21 pm

I prefer Airsoft to paintball, because A: Paintball guns can't hit a damn thing and shoot about as far as Nerf guns and B: It hurts like hell. I like Airsoft because of the realistic feel to it, honor system (if someone is caught cheating you can execute them by firing squad without accidently killing them/parylizing them from the neck down), and most importantly accuracy. See, paintball takes all the problems of nerf gun wars and airsoft and makes it into one huge conglomerate of boneriffic.

Paintball:

-Tries and fails to disguise the fact that you are playing with toys
-It hurts like hell
-You can't hit anything more than 30 feet away
-It hurts like hell
-It's way too expensive
-Did I mention it hurts like hell?

IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Post by IVhorseman » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:26 pm

Airsoft has the same problems, no? Hell, I'd say it hides the fact that you're playing with toys even MORE. People need to stop trying to prove how hardxcore they are and just grab a brightly colored hilarious weapon and shoot their roommates in the face.

A good NERF pistol is eight bucks total. That's pretty impressive.

Greenkey15
Cannon Fodder

Post by Greenkey15 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Paintball tries and fails to hide the fact that you are playing with toys 90% of the time.

pesgores
The Dear Leader

Post by pesgores » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:45 pm

And playing Airsfot lets you cheat a lot easier, which sucks when the opposing team is always saying that you can't hit them when they all died about 5 times.
"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun, that you can with just a kind word." - Al Capone
My official post number 1000 was "The whole battle?"

ze2005
Champion
Champion

Post by ze2005 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:33 pm

well at least paintball has recreations of wepons

OneEye589
Pooplord

Post by OneEye589 » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:53 pm

Greenkey15 wrote:Paintball tries and fails to hide the fact that you are playing with toys 90% of the time.
And that's boneriffic. You're on a Lego forum, playing with toys is what we do.

Your third point is wrong. You need a better paintball gun if you can only hit people 30 feet away. If the pain of paintball makes you not want to play as well, you complain too much anyway. There is an honor system in paintball as well. You can still run around with paint on you and people won't notice. There's less of a chance that people will break the rules. If they do, they're going to get shot point blank, which, as you said, hurts.

I've seen plenty of disrespectful people play paintball, but I've seen more play airsoft. The redneck adults that play around here complain too much when they die. Because the guns look more realistic, the game is more serious to them, and then they all want to cheat so they can stay alive longer and complain all the time.

birdman
Galidor
Galidor

Post by birdman » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:01 pm

OneEye589 wrote:The redneck adults that play around here complain too much when they die.
That is totally going in my signature.

Rody
Jaw-Jaw

Post by Rody » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 pm

isn't it kind of the point of paintball that is hurts like hell? and the fun you get from inflicting this on others?
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:28 am

Greenkey15 wrote:I prefer Airsoft to paintball, because A: Paintball guns can't hit a damn thing and shoot about as far as Nerf guns and B: It hurts like hell. I like Airsoft because of the realistic feel to it, honor system (if someone is caught cheating you can execute them by firing squad without accidently killing them/parylizing them from the neck down), and most importantly accuracy. See, paintball takes all the problems of nerf gun wars and airsoft and makes it into one huge conglomerate of boneriffic.

Paintball:

-Tries and fails to disguise the fact that you are playing with toys
-It hurts like hell
-You can't hit anything more than 30 feet away
-It hurts like hell
-It's way too expensive
-Did I mention it hurts like hell?
hey don't talk about shit u don't know about. 1. paintball guns have an average effective range of about 180 feet, and an accurate range of about 130 feet and shoot at about 300 feet per second. 2.you stated that it hurts like hell. it can't hurt like hell and have an accurate range of 30 feet, or the fps rating would be about 50-80 fps.3.u know what else? neither airsoft nor paintball guns are toys. they both have the capability to make u blind. thats why u have to wear protective body armor and face masks. 4. it hurts like hell cause there not toys! 5. without paintball there would be no airsoft, so quit ur bitchin. 6. airsoft bb's are NOT bio-degradable, paintballs are. so, they are more eco-friendly. 7. i have NEVER heard anyone kill someone by firing squads. so ur wrong there because in a game, no one would have the time or patience to do that. 8. cheating is so much easier in airsoft because u have no proof u hit someone. in paintball because of the splatter, it is much harder to cheat and get away with it. 9. airsoft guns have been taking and painted over the orange parts and been used to rob stores. so airsoft guns are actully contributing to crime, cause they are too easy to get ur hands on. with paintball u can't do that cause of all the tubes and wires. 10. airsoft sniper rifle have a fps rating of an average of 510 fps! get close enough and hit someone in the right place, it could kill them. paintball guns all have the same average of around 270-299 fps. its actully the basic important rule to have that. even the snipers have that rating. 11. nobody has been killed in paintball. only idiots who decide not to follow the rule are injured. also, paintball is SAFER that football by a 3-1 advantage, meaning football is 3 times more dangerous than paintball.

i did a project at school on this. i got a 100. don't doubt me.
Last edited by razgriz 25th inf. on Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bonn-o-Tron
Mega Blok

Post by Bonn-o-Tron » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:42 am

Ok, we won't dought you, but what if we doubt you?
:rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei: :rei:

razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Post by razgriz 25th inf. » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 pm

i meant doubt. crap!

IVhorseman

Post by IVhorseman » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:16 pm

razgriz 25th inf. wrote:I did a project at school on this. I got a 100. don't dought me.