Nomopoly

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Warhead » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:01 am

OneEye589 wrote:[Oh, yea. I forget sometimes that you can change an existing rule. I was just trying to help, you don't have to be a jerk about it.]

[Actually I think you might find I did have to be a jerk. You see I respect your brain too much to believe you could forget something so simple. Your helpfulness seems, derisory and dismissive and without let up. Admittedly, what I perceive things to be is MY problem but it's just one of those problems that I like to share with those I feel are originally responsible for them. In more colourful words. There is a price to coming the ballerina with me and you may want to ask yourself before hand wither it's one worth paying.]
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Postby OneEye589 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:54 am

[No, I seriously did forget. I usually don't make modifications to other rules and just make up my own rules, so it slips my mind from time to time that you can actually modify other people's rules. I was trying to help because if we weren't able to modify other rules like I had thought when I posted that, your rule would have been nullified, so I was trying to help you out so you could edit your rule before Stubby came. I understand I did make a mistake, but I wasn't saying anything to be a jerk to anyone, so sorry again.]
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby Warhead » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:22 am

[Of course you know what this all means, don't you? Russian Roulette for two again. We're a couple of schmucks! :? ]
Motherfucker!
Warhead
Build me an Army worthy of Mordor

Postby kiemaster » Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:30 pm

Warhead wrote:[Of course you know what this all means, don't you? Russian Roulette for two again. We're a couple of schmucks! :? ]

[ah yes thats a good rule i came up with mwhahahahhahahahah]
[oh and]
"I Like Trains"
kiemaster
Dimmy

Previous

Return to Lesser Games