Page 4 of 7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:20 pm
by aoffan23
"What'll $20 get me?" I look at the lighter. "And how much to keep this?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:32 pm
by Ross_Varn
He waves the lighter off. "Keep it, I've got plenty. As for money, I'd rather trade for stuff. Don't think that the dollar is going to hold water after all this goes down."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:17 pm
by Ogel96
Silverdream wrote:That's very nice of you seeing as how Douchey Mcgee here shot you.

Douchey McGee? Really. I would be Douchey if I had shot him in the head. A main rule of zombie survival is distance is your greatest ally. A close combat fight is less preferred over a shot of assurance.

I turn back to the man. "Is there any thing you might be wanting for trading? Anything we might be able to get for you?" while I say this I remove the bullet from his foot taking any tool I can find from the area (I.E. small knife). I then clench the area while it scabs over, you know, normal first aid stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 pm
by aoffan23
I toss Kale the lighter. I offer the man an energy bar. "You never know when you might need a boost. Been practically living off these things for the past two years." I take a puff of my cigarette. "Name's Ben by the way. Ben Crowley." I tilt my head back and close my eyes as I take a deep breath. "My momma always used to tell me, 'Don't trust nobody, unless they save your damn life. And even then, you gotta keep one eye on 'em.' So I grew up not trusting anybody, even when I should've. But you know what? Fuck it. This ain't the time to be constantly wondering if somebody's gonna betray you, I mean we're all in the exact same goddamn boat."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:35 pm
by Ross_Varn
He winces and grits his teeth as you apply first aid to the wound. "Arrgh shit that hurts. Stuff you might be able to find downtown... if you want to get anywhere, get gasoline. I could use more weapons and food, but that's about it. Just don't alert the zombies to where I am, alright?" He points out a crate filled with survival equipment. "You should get an aquifier if you want clean water."

Marcus leans back in his chair as you finish bandaging the wound. " Thanks. If you want to scavange for anything, you should probably go do it now, before it gets dark and the hordes start hunting."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:42 pm
by Ogel96
"Mr. Crowley, your mother was a smart woman. Had I had that advice when i was younger, I wouldn't have needed these". I take off a boot to show that I have rubber toes. "Frostbite when my team abandoned me in the Himalayas. I was the only one to make it out alive, ironically".

"Well men, I suppose getting some gas might be a good idea.You all up for it? And, thanks, but I've got a buttplug. These guys might wanna take one though."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:05 am
by Scottsamn
I take a puff of my cigaret.
"If my old life in appalachia meant jack, I recomend we use anything that dosn't kill us when used properly. If it dosn't kill you, it can keep you alive. But I still would prefer somthing more edibal than roots. I'm heading downtown. Any of you guys want to join, the zoo might have some animals in it."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:06 am
by kiemaster
(i wont be able to carry on untill maybe next weekend cos im going to my grandads caravan to do some shooting)

I start to walk down a long dusty road planning on joinning up with the others after I've found my own supplies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:44 am
by Ogel96
I ask marcus "What's the poorest area around here? Any schools in that area?
Any stilted houses here, you know, those ones that have two levels for when it floods?"

To the group "If it gets rough, those are the best places to be when, well the shit hits the fan.Wherever we go, we need an escape route."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:33 pm
by Scottsamn
" If the animals are dead, free meal. If they're zombified, which for some reson I doubt, then were lucky the animals are in cages and we can head somwhere else. Still, I aint forcing anyonje to do anything. I'm heading out, you guys enjoy."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:41 pm
by aoffan23
"I think we should find a vehicle first. I've got a bit of gas," *holds up half-full gas can* "so we should get a car or something first. Then we find a real source of gas, then we can go just about anywhere."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:53 pm
by Ogel96
"Buddy, don't you know that a dead bitten animal is pure poison?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:37 am
by Scottsamn
" Hadn't considered that. Guess I'm not use to this whole 'Zombies absolutly everywhere' thing quite yet."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:15 pm
by aoffan23
"Yeah well get used to it. This ain't no Left 4 Dead shit, you only got one chance to win." I drop my cigarette on the floor and squish it with my foot. "Best not leave any smoke to give us away. Now come on, there's a gas station at the corner of the neighbourhood where I used to live. If we can find a car, I can get us there."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:28 pm
by Ross_Varn
((Internet! Gotta love cafes.))

((Kiemaster, I'm going to automate your character, mainly because he can't find a dusty road.))

As you exit the bowels of the museum, the sun shines in your face, burning bright in the sky. You estimate that there is about four hours of daylight left. The sun reflects off the silvery surface of the Arch. Off to your left, down the steps and over a rough surface, a replica tourboat that looks like a steamer floats on the muddy Mississippi.

Off to your right, the city stands. The last reports before the military pulled out was that they were under heavy attack from mercenary forces and zombies. Since Marcus didn't mention the mercenaries, you guess he's one of them...


Maps of the area:
http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=38.607347,-90.198441&spn=0.063718,0.135956&z=13
Downtown. You are in the 'Jefferson National Expansion Memorial' green area.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=38.522115,-90.294571&spn=0.063794,0.135956&z=13
South County. The Military evac point is in Jefferson Barracks.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=38.618346,-90.127029&spn=0.063708,0.135956&z=13
East St. Louis. The slum/poor area of St. Louis area.

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=38.570717,-90.214233&spn=0.127501,0.271912&z=12
The whole area.

((Poke around in the maps to get a feel for the area. Just describe which direction you want to go.))