WORLD CUP FOOTBALL 2010 SOUTH AFRICA

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

Postby IVhorseman » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:37 am

pesgores wrote:Beer is for pussies. Please Ban me forever.
User avatar
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
 
Posts: 5306
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:12 pm
Location: The Abyss

Postby pesgores » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:11 pm

IVhorseman wrote:
pesgores wrote:Beer is for pussies.


I've got the balls to say the truth!
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:35 pm

pesgores wrote:I don't like beer.

Real men drink Fanta.


fix'd.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3934
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby Apollyon » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Ronaldo has left the building.
User avatar
Apollyon
Actually a decent human being. As far as I can tell anyway...
 
Posts: 1615
Joined: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:14 am
Location: I am in Berlin bitch!

Postby pesgores » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 am

Ross_Varn wrote:
pesgores wrote:I don't like beer.

Real men drink Fanta.


fix'd.


Anything with gas sucks.

DRINK WATER!
User avatar
pesgores
The Dear Leader
 
Posts: 2883
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:47 am
Location: Looking for baseplates

Postby solvess » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:52 am

Who needs water?
User avatar
solvess
Dimmy
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Postby Lt. Krus » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:35 pm

Mountain Dew is almost as good as maniac beer. Thats how good it is.
User avatar
Lt. Krus
Dimmy
 
Posts: 598
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:55 pm
Location: Eating mother f*cking bacon.

Postby aoffan23 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:23 pm

pesgores wrote:DRINK WATER!


I drink water more than anything, I'm the only one in my house who does.

Dr. Pepper is also good from time to time.
User avatar
aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: Ottawa

Postby Blitzen » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:36 pm

Kool-Aid is where it's at.
User avatar
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language
 
Posts: 1727
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:17 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Postby lrdofbricks » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:36 pm

its called "soccer" jb, "soccer". only european pansies call it football. this is an american based/ran sight, so when you say football, we assume your talking about a manly sport, and not some running foot-fairies.
User avatar
lrdofbricks
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 850
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:35 am
Location: delaWhere?

Postby aoffan23 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm

lrdofbricks wrote:its called "soccer" jb, "soccer". only european pansies call it football. this is an american based/ran sight, so when you say football, we assume your talking about a manly sport, and not some running foot-fairies.


Pretty sure it was called football before soccer, not completely sure though.

Plus soccer involves more foot to ball contact than football, the name makes way more sense.
User avatar
aoffan23
You can nail me with your wood. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
 
Posts: 2536
Joined: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:41 pm
Location: Ottawa

Postby stubby » Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:58 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sD_8prYOxo

lrdofbricks wrote:its called "soccer" jb, "soccer". only european pansies call it football. this is an american based/ran sight, so when you say football, we assume your talking about a manly sport, and not some running foot-fairies.

This is a warfare based site, so when you say football, we assume your balls haven't dropped yet and, once they do, that you'll start talking about rugby.
User avatar
stubby
tl;dr: the rule of fudge is the entire rulebook
 
Posts: 4533
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Postby DarthBrik » Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 pm

mountain dew!
mountain dew!
mountain dew!
mountain dew!
mountain dew!

Whohoooo
User avatar
DarthBrik
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:53 pm
Location: In your bases, Owning your faces

Postby Rody » Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:27 am

mead. there's just something about bee's vomit, that makes it delicious after being home to some fungi.
User avatar
Rody
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 932
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:48 am
Location: Below sea-level

Postby solvess » Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:45 am

*shutter*
Image
User avatar
solvess
Dimmy
 
Posts: 629
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron