Roll to Dodge: Roll to Dodge: Cyberpunk Razor Gang Battle

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:53 am

Alright guys, I'm sorry today was really busy for me, and I didn't get around to posting the results of everyone's orders. I have everything rolled for and noted as to what happens; I just need to write it out. No more orders for now from anyone other than OREMAWESOME1234, who can still turn his in before I get around to typing up the next turn, otherwise, his characters may just end up looking ridiculous :p

The first bit, just to hold you over:

RtD: RtD:
Girlface Feels a remorse such as she has never felt before and is overcome with an insatiable urge to begin muttering fictional incantations and ridiculous nonsense, holding hope against hope that something--anything--might come of it. She dances around in her training bra, waving her arms about wildly, tears streaming down her face, unable to concentrate on Miss Randy's game (which pisses her the hell off) (6) and... what's this? Did the cult just twitch? Did an ethereal spark just illuminate the cult's eyes? McDreamy gasps at something that she isn't quite sure what, but only just before Miss Randy gets so fed up with the whole ordeal that, in a flurry of furious latex-clad thighs and calves, she punts the debatably corpsefied kitty out a nearby window (3), causing a shower of shattered glass to erupt, since the window was still closed.
Nonetheless, Girlface's incantations seem to have had some sort of effect, for good or for ill, which now the group may never know... or will they?

"Right! Declare your actions and roll for Initiative you pukefaced bastards," she all but screams at the players, veins violently pulsing in ways that probably aren't healthy on her neck.

----------------
To be continued tomorrow, when I'm not tired and arguably temulent....

RagnarokRose
u a MILLION wus and only then shall you become the MISTRESS

Post by RagnarokRose » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:57 am

Rick hoists the six pack that he was holding in his other hand and sets it on the table, sliding one can over to Randy. "So I'm playing a cyberdog? Maybe you guys could give me the rundown on what already happened."
she/her | formerly known as ross_varn | exiled for the good of the f.e.l.c.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:02 pm

I loot a gun if I can find one. and if a second wave comes, shoot the enemys

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:33 pm

RtD: RtD:

Just as the players are about to finally turn their orders in to Miss Randy, there's a knock at the door of her flat. The sound of a cell ringing had somehow been previously lost amongst the commotion of the chanting and the punting and the exploding pizza, and now it seems the one who had been trying to make contact has arrived.
Miss Randy, completely fucking furious by now, gets up and yanks the door open, nearly unhinging it. A sudden flash of lightning illuminates none other than Ricky McCoy.
"Hi guys--Karl mentioned the game," he states, rain dripping off his face, which grows quite flush at the sight of Miss Randy, and the topless teenage Girlface behind her. "Am I too late to join?" he barely manages to stutter.
Miss Randy is about to slam the door on this puke, before she glances down and notices a 6 pack of Rolling Rock.
"Why can't anyone provide a decent draft?" She thinks to herself. "I guess it's better than PBR though...."
Karl, oblivious to everything going on currently, save for what he can gather from his other four senses (which unfortunately doesn't really help to clear up anything for him), tries desperately to pry the tape from his eyes. (6) He pulls with all his might, which--it seems--was way more than necessary, and, in a bloody mess, manages to rip off the tape... along with most of his eyelids. (-1/2 HP)
"Oh, hey Rick," He says, with eyes that would appeal to any hungry shark or vampire or anything else that had a hankering for blood.
Timmy also greets Rick, making sure to note that he is 19. Is Timmy coming onto Rick, this hansom gent who is old enough to buy beer, or at least seems to have a fake I.D.? Rick accepts the information on Timmy's age humbly, and awkwardly.
Timmy, realizing how awkward he just made everything, turns quickly to oggle McDreamy's bra-clad breasticles, so as to reaffirm in everyone's mind his sexual identity. Everyone can tell though that he is overcompensating for something.
"Get your ass in here," Miss Randy orders, brandishing a riding crop and smacking the new arrival with a pleasing "THWAK!" as he passes her. "I'm not rolling up a new Character at this stage, so you can be "Felon" Karen Curtis' monstrously huge Cyber pooch who was keeping pace with the team as Curtis' backup."
Miss Randy begins rolling for the players. (6 = all characters actions can only have extreme results of 1,5, and 6)
RtD: RtD: CpRGB wrote:As the dust settles, the four strangers glance warily from one another. Privet glances a sidearm nearby and (6) handily picks it up, gaining points for being quick and potentially smooth, but instantly loosing them when he accidentally fires it into the front hover-suspensor of the cab, eliminating their only mode of transportation.
Inferno wonders exactly what kind of hacker this kid is, and, for the first time in his life, thinks he may have made a mistake in choosing him for a job. He decides to wait and see if the kid truly has any merit as the net-wiz he hopes he is.
"Fucking great!" exclaims Jabar. "That comes out of my paycheck, you asstard!" He calms himself, to an extent. "Alright, I've got my boys coming to give us a lift in five so take what you want from these chumps, and quick, cause once they're on that airlift they'll be too busy being searched to give you any presents. Explanations and all that can wait till we're somewhere safer, so save your breath and get to work," is what he wants to say (1), but he ends up just glaring at the damage done to his cab, fuming under his breath, completely forgetting to set the sentry camera like he meant to.
"Alright, how about we start with introductions," chimes in Karen, seemingly un-phased by all the action, "I'll start. Karen Curtis, cyberdetective cyberdenaire. I'm sure you've heard of me, I--"
Just then, an over-sized cybernetic dog bounds into the open from an alley nearby. It's robotic head glances around the group, eyes glowing red, before focusing intently on Privet.
"Oh, I almost forgot--this is Felon. He comes fully equipped with shoulder-mounted flash-beams, chest compartment flamethrower, four poison-flechette launchers, satellite uplink to the net from anywhere, and a 9000 gig mp3 player, with 25 headphone jacks--you know, just in case."
Dr. Inferno, his own internal mental clockwork ticking away and a mad rate, decides he can use this all to his advantage. "I don't know who's paying you to follow me, Misses Curtis, but I will double their offer if you help me track down something I want instead. As for you... uh..." he stares at his cab driver expectantly.
"Paveene-Prashad-Hussain-Abdul-Jabar," Jabar mutters.
"Right, er, Pravee--uh--Pirann--well, uh, sir, I could definitely use some muscle, and it seems you are more than meets the eye, so to speak. What do you guys say?"
Just then, a shadowy female figure snakes in from the shadows, a tight leather jumpsuit hugging her curves.
"You are--all of you--in way over your heads," she declares with an air of nonchalance. "Right now, all of you have your own motives, and none of you have any idea how similar and intertwined everything really is. And I mean everything. Nothing is what it seems." A cult snakes its way from between her heels and darts off into the rainy night. "We're being watched and I can't explain everything right now. Jabar, I know you think help is on the way, but you're in deeper than you thought on this one. Do NOT wait for your friends to get here. Karen, the man from Japan doesn't exist, and neither does your payment if you chose to listen to him. The only thing that awaits all of you right now is destruction, not just death. If you want to know everything, meet me at this location."
She hands the doctor a metal plate with an address engraved into it: 619 Ascension Ave., Warehouse Dist., Neo-Noir City. When they look up from reading the address, the mystery girl has already vanished back into the night.
Overhead, lightning flashes, and a bit of graffiti is visible on the side of a nearby wall: "Freedom of THAWT."
current stats wrote:Paveene-Prashad-Hussain-Abdul-Jabar = 6 HP
Doctor Inferno Ph.D. = 6 HP
Karen Curtis cyberdetective cyberdenaire = 6 HP
Privet Joannes = 5 HP, holding a lasgun that he may or may not know how to use.
Felon = 6HP and 9000 GBs of music
Outside, during a brief flash of lightning, Miss Randy is almost certain she sees a cult staring in the window.
The light under the webcam on the computer which is shut off is still on.
Somewhere, another phone seems to be ringing, but, after everyone checking their own cells, the source is indeterminable--it almost seems to be coming from the walls.
Miss Randy downs a rolling rock. "Fuck it," she sneers, and downs a second.
current stats wrote: PBR count = 21
Rolling Rock count = 4
Mister Pussyfeathers = simultaneous alive and dead until he can be observed by an outside observer, which will invariably alter his quantum state of being
Miss Randy Diphthong = 6 HP, impatient
Timmy Halfafal = 5 1/2 HP
Girlface McDreamy = 5 HP
Karl von Streisenheisendeisenberg = 5 HP, blood-eyed
----------------------
I'll try not to take so long to post the next turn... had quite a bit going on the past couple days, and I apologize.

jmatthew
Minifig

Post by jmatthew » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:50 pm

as an aside....
I've been reading a bit of a few of the other Roll to Dodge's, which are awesome and hilarious, but also seem to be much more combat based. If any of you were hoping for that kind of RtD with mine, I wouldn't be offended if you wanted out now, before it gets much deeper.
If you couldn't already tell, this one is much more roleplay and story-oriented, which isn't to say that there won't be fighting--I have some truly epic battles planned for a bit later--but combat is not the main focus of this game.
The nature of this being a game where players play people playing a game, in my opinion, just requires a bit more character involvement than simply picking up weapons and getting ready for the next encounter, because the "next encounter" may not be just around the corner--then again, it just may be. The point is, if you don't find this sort of game fun or entertaining, or it's just not what you expected, don't be afraid to quit if you're a pussy and you can't handle the epic scope and master storytelling.

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 am

OH no, I'm completely fine with this style of play.

Rick frowns at Randy, seeming to ignore her sexual antics, then snaps his fingers and walks over to the computer to wiki "The Sprawl Trilogy". He grabs a Rolling Rock on his way over.
Rick wrote:Ok... Felon sniffs around for a scent of the mysterious woman- and that frigging cult.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:39 am

A.i feel this story drivin RtD is <a href='http://tinyurl.com/y42zurt'>alot</a> more fun then combate ones, more enthralling.
B.ross, the comp is dead.
TImmy chuckles at his sucsesfull greeting and walks over to the web cam and trys to find out why it is own[were the wires conect to and what not]

Dr. Inferno conferms the coroporation of his new cohorts and places his hand to his ear and activates his comunicator. and pulls a thin tablet from his suit case and starts typing.
"Hq, this is flamer. I have a new objective, i am sending a sitrep as we speak. over and out." as the good doctor finishes his typeing he triple encoads it and sends it. start to finish it takes around 30 seconds for him to type out the stuff.
Sorry for any spelling mistackes i might have.

RunsWithLegos
Official Duck
Official Duck

Post by RunsWithLegos » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:22 am

Silverdream wrote:"PEDOPHILE!" I yell at the top of my lungs and kick timmy in the testicles. I then blow my pedophile whistle. "Miss Randy I want to use my cyberdetective cyberdenaire to find out if :trap: "

Timmy is not interested in you. he has eyes only for the beer now.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:18 pm

RTD:RTD:

Rolling her eyes, her ruby red lips sneering in disdain, Mrs Randy snarls at Girlface to shut her pretty gob. "You're the one with your tits on show Honey, or what ever those little bumps are, yah jail bait cock teasing hoe."

Frowning as she looks around at the sorry mess she has to work with Mrs Randy thinks, this lot will take forever to get settled in at this rate. With a resigned sigh she gets the iron out and starts on a pile of laundry, might as well get something done. Now, how the fuck do you Iron PVC?

[I thought I better start playing in Character, as everybody knows gurls love ironing and household chores, even FemDoms]... [I'm actually a bit dismayed and slightly concerned that nobody is taking the utter piss out of me for picking a girl, what the fuck guys? I set them up and, you, nothing!]
RTD:RTD:CpRGB wrote: It would appear that not all is what it seems... I need to know, do your characters agree to work together, if not say now? However please note that each of your characters are streetwise and can sense an opportunity to make a score, to decline in the face of strangers would be to lose respect on the streets, and this game is all about being cool. You also have no reason to trust this shadowy female but you probably should hear what she has to say, agreed?

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:24 pm

[Dude, I don't really care. I mean, you play what you know, right? :D]

Rick frowns at the dead screen and returns to the gaming table. Let Timmy deal with that, he's not going crawling under desks with the guy of questionable gender denomination.

Rick is 21 as of last April.

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Is felon an enemy? if so I use my lasgun

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Mrs Randy suddenly irons Phillip in the face for being such a stupid n00b twat.

"NO! HE IS NOT A FUCKIN' ENEMY YOU TARD!" She screams

[START READING OR GTFO!!!]

OREMAWESOME1234
Cannon Fodder

Post by OREMAWESOME1234 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm

I just realized that so I try to figure how to put the safety and if somehow the enemies return I shoot them

RagnarokRose

Post by RagnarokRose » Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Oreo, you are going to get royally screwed over unless you start PAYING ATTENTION.
jmatthew wrote:If you couldn't already tell, this one is much more roleplay and story-oriented, which isn't to say that there won't be fighting--I have some truly epic battles planned for a bit later--but combat is not the main focus of this game.

Warhead
kaka pants

Post by Warhead » Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:37 pm

Mrs Randy is standing about, attempting to scratch her fanny in her tight outfit and wondering what the hell is taking so long. :D