paintball

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

Postby subyrally » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:47 am

i personally would stick with the m14 over an ak, but thats just me. my next build is going to be a magazine fed m14 based off of an autococker. its going to be some work, but it will be worth it when done.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

well, the M14 is too hot to use a ACQB, the site i go to, so i want to be able to have a gun other than my pistol that i can use there.
razgriz 25th inf.
Dimmy

Postby Ham » Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:21 pm

I play woodsball every so often at one of my friends house. We play on a stretch of land that his brothers turned into a bike course a couple years back. It gets pretty intense with the all the good cover. There's a field adjacent to it that is used to flank the enemy, good tall grass to sneak through. Never played flank, though.

We play speedball more often, last time I went was in January for my other friend's birthday. One game we played against 3 adults who played on a team with about 5 decents guys and 2 newbs, the guys who were supposed to go to the sides were so scared we all stayed at home. I was supposed to get home, so I yelled at them to go out. Maybe one or two went out, but we just got slaughtered by double-triggers.
Ham
A 701 error is fine too.
A 701 error is fine too.

Postby subyrally » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:13 pm

when i play speedball, i tend to use one of my pump guns, its amusing getting out the guys running electros with high rates  of fire.
TROLOLO
subyrally
Cannon Fodder

Previous

Return to Lesser Games