Visage [PD:Ov2 DEMO]

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby enders_shadow » Thu May 12, 2011 9:40 pm

:shock: Now I know what I'm getting for my B-day :P (actually, that was pretty perfectly timed, as my birthday is in about a week)

EDIT: Ross, sorry we kinda cluttered this thread, the important stuff you missed is on page eight
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Thu May 12, 2011 9:46 pm

enders_shadow wrote:
EDIT: Ross, sorry we kinda cluttered this thread, the important stuff you missed is on page eight


This keeps happening... hah, ah well. At least each time it happens, you learn more about the game, and therefore will ask less questions inbetween rooms and major events.

Happy pre-belated birthday, anyway.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Sat May 14, 2011 3:21 pm

hm. since I never actually posted an action, I think we should go to the unlocked door. (but if Ross is willing to spend his AP unlocking the other one, I guess I'll follow him)
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat May 14, 2011 4:10 pm

No worries- I'm omipotent- or at least the "view all new posts" button is. After taking the claymore [can I have the potion too?], let's go for the locked door. I'll bust it down.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Sat May 14, 2011 6:49 pm

ok, locked door it is then. and if you look, I already said you can haz teh potion, you're gonna need it more than I will, I predict. don't forget about your acid potion, as well.

EDIT: are we going to regain a random amount of AP? or did you cut that out?
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 am

Image

"The two of you move to the door after some trading of items. Ross massages his bicep and rushes the door, slamming it open.

"The walls and floor here are of pristine alabaster stone. The hallway ends in an intersection, down which you can see nothing... nothing besides the book on the hallway floor. Within moments of the door opening, it lifts off of the ground and disappears without a sound.

"In your heads, there comes a gentle voice...
'You're not ready... not yet.' "

Announcement wrote: AP Restored!


Ross wrote: S5 D1 W3 M1 AP6 HP16(14) -HndAxe -Greatsword -ClothA -Pot.Acid -Pot.Heal

Eldaric wrote: S1 D4 W4 M2 AP8 HP13 -Bow -PairDaggers -Rapier -Pot.Rest -Pot.Stone


Party Details wrote:Rooms Explored: 3
Bonus Points: -
Fudge Points: 1
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Sun May 15, 2011 11:31 am

:D I'll let Ross decide what to do, and I'll follow him.... but I would advise against going in there, as I like to live :lol:
How bout this: we go into the other set of rooms until you find some better armor, then I can take your old stuff, and we'll be set. k?
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon May 16, 2011 11:04 am

Ross blinks at the sound, and slowly backs away from the door. "Let's just go this way, shall we?"

Head for the remaining door, and open.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Wed May 18, 2011 5:34 pm

bump.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Wed May 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Yes, I know, Ender.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby enders_shadow » Wed May 18, 2011 9:16 pm

just making sure :D
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Olothontor » Sat May 21, 2011 7:54 am

Image

You shut the door at the expense of your sense of exploration and curiosity and move to the other free door.

The same sparkling alabaster is here, and in the hallway, between you and the next visible door... is yourself.


Ross wrote: S5 D1 W3 M1 AP6 HP16(14) -HndAxe -Greatsword -ClothA -Pot.Acid -Pot.Heal

Eldaric wrote: S1 D4 W4 M2 AP8 HP13 -Bow -PairDaggers -Rapier -Pot.Rest -Pot.Stone


Party Details wrote:Rooms Explored: 3
Bonus Points: -
Fudge Points: 1
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Image
User avatar
Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna
 
Posts: 2484
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat May 21, 2011 11:15 am

Hall of mirrors? Ghosts of yourselves that somehow made it into the past?
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3165
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby enders_shadow » Sat May 21, 2011 2:14 pm

well. this is interesting. Ross, I'd suggest talking to them, or ignoring them, but only engaging in combat if it is totally necessary.... this fight could be bad, especially if they have all of the feats we do...
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat May 21, 2011 5:47 pm

Hrm. Ross blinks, staring at his mirror image. "Well, this is unprecedented. Where did you come from?"
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests