Echo Bazaar

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Echo Bazaar

Postby muffinman42 » Thu May 12, 2011 1:24 pm

Three decades ago, London was stolen by bats. Dragged deep into the earth by the Echo Bazaar. The sun is gone. All we have is the gas-light of Mr Fires. But Londoners can get used to anything. And it's quiet down here with the devils and the darkness and the mushroom wine. Peaceful.

Not much I can show you in terms of screenshots given it's quite text based.
The game is a bit-a-day style game, you get 40 actions a day (50 if you tweet something from the side bar, the stories are interesting but twitter means they have to be shorted when you send them :cry:) BUT only a max of 10 at a time which regenerate slowly over the day (about 1 every 7 mins).
I keep it in my first tab and swap to it too check if i have some actions to use.
The game play it self is nice, using a story-let system and a small number of stats, it's very unique and gives a nice flow.

You need  twitter to sign up, but their easy to create and you can use it to your advantage to see if you like twitter.

My profile:
http://echobazaar.failbettergames.com/P ... Oven_Baked
[Click "Descent into fallen London" for a sign up page]
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby muffinman42 » Sun May 15, 2011 10:50 am

YAY FOR COMPLETELY DEAD THREADS!
Kerbal Rocketry(my youtube with actual videos on it!)

Muffinman aka. second account of Tahthing. Not technically troll account, as it was made out of shame.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Return to Lesser Games