General Games Discussion

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Arkbrik » Mon May 30, 2011 3:06 pm

Well if either Timedude or Stubby feels like spending time on it, sure.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby OneEye589 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:32 pm

You're hoping to better organize and unclutter an entire subforum by putting it all in one unorganized, uncluttered thread? Leaving the rest of the subforum empty? I get it now. Genius.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby BFenix » Mon May 30, 2011 4:57 pm

I think this thread is more for those situations like "Hey you heard of that game?" and make a small discussion about it, creating a thread for it if necessary
BFenix
Pooplord

Postby stubby » Mon May 30, 2011 5:43 pm

Zupponn wrote:Can the posts be moved here?

Nope. Threads can be split but not combined.
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Mon May 30, 2011 7:58 pm

Okay oneeye, i get it, you hate all my ideas. instead of actually saying that, type the letter "f". i will understand. it will save you some time. as for the rest of you, if someone posts minecraft in the subforum in the first place, we have a problem. this thread is designed to take the metric fuckton of new threads that have a 70-30 chance of getting de-railed or abandoned.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor

Postby OneEye589 » Mon May 30, 2011 8:03 pm

I don't hate all of your ideas, only the stupid ones. First, this thread can't be organized internally which is what you're trying. Two, the entire point of the subforum is to have a bunch of little threads because no one can keep from making new threads. Each thread turns into a discussion and then it will follow said discussion.
OneEye589
Pooplord

Postby enders_shadow » Tue May 31, 2011 4:11 pm

OneEye589 wrote:F

there you go, fix'd :wink:
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Zupponn » Tue May 31, 2011 9:19 pm

For the record, I didn't like the idea from the beginning, because... ...oh wait, razgriz doesn't want to hear views that don't agree with his own. Sorry.

F
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby razgriz 25th inf. » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Zupponn wrote:For the record, I didn't like the idea from the beginning, because... ...oh wait, razgriz doesn't want to hear views that don't agree with his own. Sorry.

F

For starters: -_- and i have some content that i actually wish to add. Warhammer 40K SpaceMarine: Do want.
"If you fuck a clone of yourself, is it incest or masturbation?" - my best friend

Being a Knight of Space is hard work. Nobody else could land so many hot people and still be coherent.

razgriz 25th inf.
Galidor
Galidor

Postby Rody » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:25 pm

Robot Monkey wrote:
ForlornCreature wrote:Hey what do you guys think of minecraft? The "adventure update" is next, whatever that means. I hope they add dragons, maybe in the new dream sky dimension?

Eh, I think the whole idea of "adventure" would kill the franchise. I hope they don't release that update.

how would it do that? adding the ability to adventure in a meaningful way could only add to the franchise.
Act first, then think, then try to find a way to cover up the horrible mess you made.
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Rody
My Little Pony

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:24 am

Absolutely agreed.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony

Postby muffinman42 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:50 pm

The only real purpose to exploration at the moment is for pumpkins, dungeons and nice landscapes.
maybe theirs going to be bigger dungeons or buried treasure!

On a diffrent note, has anybody tried dual screening for gaming? I'm finding it works wonderfully, I have a game open on one screen(DF) and internet+itunes on the other. It also makes your desk look :boss:
muffinman42
Mega Blok

Postby Ross_Varn » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Adventure mode is mainly focused on the bevy of adventure maps that people have made. I think Notch is concentrating on actually integrating them into gameplay.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Arkbrik » Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:53 am

muffinman42 wrote:On a diffrent note, has anybody tried dual screening for gaming? I'm finding it works wonderfully, I have a game open on one screen(DF) and internet+itunes on the other. It also makes your desk look :boss:

I just resize the internet window so I can see the DF announcement and combat report bars under it.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
Arkbrik
Pooplord

Postby muffinman42 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am

It's not always DF, other games (or starcraft streams) are nicer when you have two screens (note the screens are only 1024*768) since I can browse without have to have a tiny window.
some RTS and tycoon games are smooth on two screens as I can open every menu and move them to one screen while maintaining a view.
muffinman42
Mega Blok

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games