ARTD: The Dimensional Chaos

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:56 am

Olothontor wrote:Thade: He's missed three hints now. Just kill Alec and you won't have this problem anymore.


Fine, fine. Disregard my last order.

Alec

>Ask robot about this "Dimensional Chaos"
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 am

Modify bloody rag and pint into molotov.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Postby thade » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:12 pm

Alec:[10]: "I don't know much, but there's a man in Sär City who can tell you more. Keep going forward, or in any direction really, you always end up in Sär."

Reichart:[2]: You can't seem to make it fit. (You can try again if you want.)

(Anyone want to join in? Looks like the others aren't coming. You can post in the chargen thread.)

Breif explanation of targeting:
CC/RC: Declare a single target to attack.
Burst Weapons: Declare targets in order of priority. Each past a certain number gets +1 to dodge (Experimental rules)
AOE: Again declare priorities. It can only hit a certain number based on the weapon.
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.
User avatar
thade
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: permanantly trapped in my own twisted imagination

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:14 pm

Alec

>Go forward until I reach Sar.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby thade » Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:22 pm

You enter the next room. It's circular, with cobblestone walls, very dimly lit, it has 2 exits, one south (Doorway), and one north (Stairs going down).
There is a ribbon on the ground, and a flail lying in the corner.
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.
User avatar
thade
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: permanantly trapped in my own twisted imagination

Postby Robot Monkey » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:05 pm

Alec

>Grab ribbon and flail.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby Silverdream » Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:45 pm

Make molotov cocktail with bloody rag and pint. Follow Alec into the next room and pick up the ribbon.
Image

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.


Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8424
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Postby solvess » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 am

Jim
Go into the cobblestone room.
"i say we go south if we want to go strait to the city, but there could be some treasure further if we go north. What do you think?"
Last edited by solvess on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
User avatar
solvess
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:05 am

Alec

Combine flail and ribbon, (Ribbon on the end of the flail's handle).

"I say south. If we go north, sure, there will be treasure, but there will be loads of monsters and traps we're not prepared for! When we reach Sar, odds are there will be shops we can loot-- er-- buy stuff from."
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby solvess » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 am

Jim
"South it is then!"
I open the southern door.
My brute
"Having enough Dakka is an illusion created by those too weak to stomach true warfare."
"A river of blood begins with a single drop."
User avatar
solvess
Galidor
Galidor
 
Posts: 1019
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Postby Robot Monkey » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:12 am

Alec

"Glad you're seeing it my way."

>Follow Jim.
Image
User avatar
Robot Monkey
Pooplord
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 pm
Location: Weed land

Postby knolli » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:36 pm

Sorry, I've been on vacation the last few days. But here I am now.

Thud
*Yawns loudly*
Huh?!? Where everyohne? Where Thud be?!?
He squeezes his way through the only open door.
Uh, aye. What you shiny guy? Hair be funny, hehe.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

Postby GeneralOfDeath » Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:04 pm

Same story, RL smashed me in the face.

*Comes back from unannounced scouting mission*

"Everybody alright, did I miss anything?"
Let's Play X-Com: UFO Defense

The New Guy's Guide to the Brikwars Forums

Threads Won: 1 2

Times Banned: 6

Time Banned: 4 Days 2 Hours
TROLOLO
GeneralOfDeath
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 930
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:18 am
Location: Waiting for my ban to expire

Postby thade » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 am

Unfourtunately, RL got in my way as well (I expect you'll see why soon), but now, we're all on the same page.

Alec picks up the flail, but Reichart snatches the ribbon out from under him.
Reichart again fails to craft a molotov cocktail.

You all enter the next room.
It is circular, with cobblestone walls, is barely lit, and has four exits.
Two face east, both stairways going down. The next is south, an open doorway. Another open doorway is to the north.

A humanoid machine dressed in the clothes of an assassin stands in the center of the room. He waves at you as you enter. He is short and thin, and blue hair seems to grow naturally from his head.

(RM, you need to pick a skill, as you currently don't have any.)
I don't level the playing field, I level the playing field.
User avatar
thade
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 pm
Location: permanantly trapped in my own twisted imagination

Postby knolli » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:36 am

Thud
Turns to the robot.
Another little one. You looking funny. Who you be? Why Thud be here
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
User avatar
knolli
Dimmy
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:30 am
Location: the world that never existed - home

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests