For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars
Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude
- Posts: 5516
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
I'd play that.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
- Clown-Face Bologna
- Posts: 2484
- Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:29 pm
- Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.
Olothontor wrote:I'd tap that.
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8379
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
Return to Lesser Games
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests