Star Wars RPG: Campaign

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Postby Ross_Varn » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm

-did you not listen to me. You don't have access to force powers. You'll have to take that feat later.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Robot Monkey » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:39 am

Ross_Varn wrote:-did you not listen to me. You don't have access to force powers. You'll have to take that feat later.

Sorry, blond/noob moment. How do I get new feats? is it to late in the game to trade a feat for force powers?
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:51 am

Leveling up nets you new feats. You'll be able to take the Force Training feat in order to learn new skills.

I still need orders from Scottsman. Get in here, ya noob.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Scottsman » Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:13 pm

Sorry, internet was down the last couple of days.I try and keep the mandos disoriented with a hail of gunfire.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby Ross_Varn » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:07 pm

Gozrak and Gal begin firing, forcing the mandos back as the crew's fire causes them to duck back into the hall. Two of the four can't make it all the way past their crewmate's bodies. The crew's fire takes the forward one out as Dund and his buddies cut the other down. The Mandalorian captain frantically paces backwards as Dessh advances, switching out his blaster for a vibroblade sheathed across his back. He snarls as Dessh leaps, bringing the blade up. Dessh strikes badly, his opponent's blade switched on and humming sibilantly, deflecting his saber. He hisses in pain as the blade comes up while he's off guard, cutting into his hide. [-8 hp] The other Mando takes a shot at Dund, hastily dodging behind the door's cover. Alec snaps his blade back into his hand, running towards the door.

Alec: 28/30 HP
Dessh: 24/32 HP
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby enders_shadow » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:09 pm

grrr... pull back and let the blaster fire take care of those guys, and search the bodies of the dead mandos. deflect any shots coming toward me.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Keldoclock » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:22 pm

stubby wrote:
Olothontor wrote:OH MY GOD STAR WARS RPG NETHACK.

SPACEMANSI APPROVES

[quote"CRIT1K4L"] That's pretty hardcore jizzpants.[/quote]
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby Scottsman » Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:59 am

I try and fire behind the mando captain to keep him from running off.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby Olothontor » Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:37 am

Duck behind cover and wait for the sound of blaster fire to stop.
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:07 am

It appears I am surrounded by Mandos.

>Spin around, holding my saber outwards, decapitiating those bastards tornado-style.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby knolli » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 am

Robot Monkey wrote:It appears I am surrounded by Mandos.

>Spin around, holding my saber outwards, decapitiating those bastards tornado-style.

You stand on top of a pile of dead Mandos. They are dead. That's why they are in a darker shade of red.

enders_shadow wrote:grrr... pull back and let the blaster fire take care of those guys, and search the bodies of the dead mandos. deflect any shots coming toward me.

The fight isn't over yet and already the good and rightious Jedi starts looting the dead? The god of thieves is proud of you!

---------------------
"The fight isn't over, yet. Don't let the commander escape! He'll order their ship to open fire again!", I shout. Then I ask the captain: "Can you turn off gravity in that area to slow down their escape? Or is there a shortcut so we can intercept them before they reach their ship?"
Depending on his answer I do my best to stop the enemy commander's escape. In the worst case I simply run after them, shooting.
Last edited by knolli on Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Robot Monkey » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:35 am

Oh, ok then.

Alec throws his lightsaber at the escaping Mando Captain, Aiming for his heart.

EDIT: @ender: Happy? It's a bit more in-story-ish now.
Last edited by Robot Monkey on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robot Monkey
Pooplord

Postby enders_shadow » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am

Monkey, have you ever played an rpg? the orders aren't like a roll to dodge.

Knolli: what can I say? I ...appreciate... the dead :D . And I'm hurting. I'd like to not die on the first battle :lol:
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil

Postby Ross_Varn » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Dessh steps back, twisting to the side as the Captain attempts to take the Jedi's chest with him. Dessh doesn't bring his blade up in time. [-7 HP] This only seems to provoke the Captain, as he quickly paces forward again. Dessh steps over a body, bringing his saber up as the Captain swings. The sound of vibro-on-lightsaber hisses through the lounge, as the crew's blasterfire finds it's mark. A well-placed shot from one of the guards hits the Mandalorian Captain in the side of his head. His vibroblade slides down, and Dessh snaps his hilt out of the way, sidestepping as the still active blade hits the deck along with the Captain's body.

The remaining Mandalorian panics, and turns to flee, triggering response fire from the entire lounge. Dund and Gal both hit him through the door. He collapses immediately.

"Weapons up!" shouts the ship's captain. After a moment's hesitation, looking over at Gal after she shouts, he says, "Get to the cargo bay! We've got to take their ship out!" The crew takes off for the bay doors, passengers carefully stepping over the bodies behind them. Ino stands close behind Gal, blaster at the ready, fearful eyes watching the door. The Wookie behind the bar swings himself over it, first to it.

Dessh kneels in front of the captain's body, clutching his side. The ship's medical officer ends up next to him, bandaging his side with strips of gauze and a vile-smelling bottle of liquid. No one else- besides Alec- was injured in the firefight. More of a rout than anything.

Alec: 28/30 HP
Dessh: 28/32 HP
*Note: Retreating from combat gives an extra attack to the other party. The Combat Reflexes feat takes advantage of this. Keep that in mind.
Ross_Varn
Blockguy

Postby Olothontor » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:09 am

"Captain... take it down? With all due respect, we're a freighter, not a war vessel. There's no way we could manage to blow through their shields, whether they're running away or not. "

Can I make a check to determine if that's even right before I say something stupid?
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane." - Akira Kurosawa
-=[ Visage ]=-

Olothontor
Clown-Face Bologna
Clown-Face Bologna

Location: Lounging in a commercial Starliner of his own design.

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games