Town of Eville [RTD]

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Re: Random Roleplaying Stuff

Postby AlphaLurker » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:55 pm

RedShirt wrote:Ok, I need 3-6 players. Any takers?

Apply using this form:

Character Name:
Class (any class will do):
Race(human, dwarf, elf, etc.):

Thats it. I will generate your 'character sheet' after you apply.

The character must be in the style of a fantasy world. No space aliens.

Edit: I can accept 3 more players.


What rule system are we basing this around?

Anyways:

Character Name: Cerrel Zash
Class (any class will do): engineer
Race(human, dwarf, elf, etc.): gnome

Cerrel is a jovial gnome, who enjoys tinkering with various mechanical contraptions. These are most often superfluous in nature, since Cerrel is quite the show-off.

His preferred weapons are his trusty wrench and any of his homespun contraptions.
Last edited by AlphaLurker on Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Timedude » Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:36 pm

What the hell is this crap? Care to explain a bit more what you have in mind? And by "would you care to?" I really mean "do it now". Just in case my grouchy mod typing isn't clear.
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
User avatar
Timedude
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby AlphaLurker » Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:33 am

Timedude wrote:What the hell is this crap? Care to explain a bit more what you have in mind? And by "would you care to?" I really mean "do it now". Just in case my grouchy mod typing isn't clear.


forum RPG with dumbed-down rules and , at the moment, no story whatsoever.
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Arkbrik » Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:23 am

This is awesome.

Name: Jezebel Tortem
Class: Fighter/Token Chick
Race: Human

Go to the crazy old man's house and knock on the door loudly, distracting any residents while Amulf sneaks inside.
Remus: Harry... I'm a werewolf.
Harry: Are you fucking serious?
Remus: Well yes, but I don't see how that applies here.
User avatar
Arkbrik
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2551
Joined: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:18 am
Location: Sweden

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:32 am

Silverdream wrote:"I can think of a few old hymns and rhythmic chants. I can get my dead family to help if you want."


Kormi blinks. "Er, thanks man, but I think I'll just get a street musician." He wanders away, rather nonplussed, and ends up next to Tyrden, arguing with the bartender about money for a gig.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby RedShirt » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Timedude wrote:What the hell is this crap? Care to explain a bit more what you have in mind? And by "would you care to?" I really mean "do it now". Just in case my grouchy mod typing isn't clear.


This is a forum RPG with no story (at the moment) and dumbed down rules. It's for people who don't have time to read long lists of rules.

Arkbrik wrote:Go to the crazy old man's house and knock on the door loudly, distracting any residents while Amulf sneaks inside.


You successfully allow Amulf to sneak inside with a roll of 6 (out of 6).

Inside, Amulf finds he is in a bathroom.

enders_shadow wrote:>head over to the tavern to get a drink.


Sorry, beer costs 3 gold for a mug. You need money? Earn some!
Kormi the lead singer for his band is sitting next to you.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:14 pm

Oh, right, I remember how you run games. Bother. Can you not run a simple RTD once in a while? It lets us do the stuff we want!
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby mgb519 » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Find out what the old man is hiding in this household. Something tells me that there's more to this house than meets the eye.
Also, continue to avoid detection :boss:
Tzan wrote:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Well, I took some land without checking if it was owned by a faction or not. I'm not going to be banned, am I? I can destroy everything if need be.


That's what Hitler said,
in 1938.
User avatar
mgb519
Pooplord
 
Posts: 2606
Joined: Thu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm
Location: ATL

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Strike up a conversation with the nearest customer (Ross) and ask him is he needs any work done, providing he is willing to pay for a drink :D
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby AlphaLurker » Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Do I need to be accepted, or what?
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:05 pm

Kormi gives Tyrden a look. "Do I look like a crazy old man to you? If you're musically talented, apparently the stiff here," he motions towards the barkeeper, "will give us enough gold to buy a single one of his drinks." He snorts.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby enders_shadow » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Hmm. Well, I'm going to get out of this ridiculously overpriced pub and go adventure, but... would you care to join me? I'd love someone to watch my back.
TROLOLO
enders_shadow
Playmobil
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Location: The logical answer would be

Postby Ross_Varn » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:20 pm

"Sure! Dunno what's around this town, I haven't been here before. M'name's Kormi, by the way." He shifts his banjo back on his shoulder and heads back out to the square, looking around for the town's exit.
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

Postby RedShirt » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:33 pm

AlphaLurker wrote:Do I need to be accepted, or what?


No, you may begin posting commands.

Ross_Varn wrote:"Sure! Dunno what's around this town, I haven't been here before. M'name's Kormi, by the way." He shifts his banjo back on his shoulder and heads back out to the square, looking around for the town's exit.


The town's exit is right in front of you. It is a giant gate on which the word 'exit' is printed.

mgb519 wrote:Find out what the old man is hiding in this household. Something tells me that there's more to this house than meets the eye.
Also, continue to avoid detection :boss:


You exit the bathroom. No one seems to be around. There is three doors here. One leads to the bathroom that you just came from, one leads to the bedroom, and one leads to the living room.
Brik-Hed will rule you all!!!!!!!
User avatar
RedShirt
Officer
 
Posts: 170
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm
Location: At an alien pitstop, being a signpost

Postby AlphaLurker » Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:47 pm

Right!

<Cerrel>

I look around for any shops.
EXTERMINATE!
On a quest to destroy all organic life, since 1875.

My MocPages account:
http://mocpages.com/home.php/57591
User avatar
AlphaLurker
Officer
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am
Location: Behind you.

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests