Page 6 of 8

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:23 pm
by AlphaLurker
<Cerrel>

"So," I say to Tyrden. "When are we going to set of?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:40 pm
by enders_shadow
'lets ask the thief' :D .

'You there- how would you like to join our party? We are searching for riches and adventures. Do you know of anything we might be able to stick our noses into?'

If he responds, gather everyone and set off.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:04 pm
by AlphaLurker
(hello?)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:23 pm
by enders_shadow
Patience, my young padawan. When dealing with Ross, you ust learn to give it about a three-day cushion before poking.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 pm
by AlphaLurker
enders_shadow wrote:Patience, my young padawan. When dealing with Ross, you ust learn to give it about a three-day cushion before poking.
Sorry. I'm used to RPs that get updated VERY frequently  :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:22 pm
by Ross_Varn
Heh. Five days and I've probably lost motivation, so keep me interested before that cutoff. I was waiting for MGB or Arkbrik to make a move, but I suppose we'll move on with the assumption that they joined the party.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:02 pm
by enders_shadow
well, we were all in the town square, so I expect they'd be with us. I was waiting on Amulf, he's the one with the info. Also, if 5 days is your cutoff, would you mind updating Star Wars RPG? :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:08 pm
by Ross_Varn
The respective groups strike out from the town of Eville, walking the path North, with no mounts and naught but a map carried by Tyrden. Saucix is a thousand feet ahead, striding along tirelessly. The sun goes down slowly, and you encounter no  other travelers, which is odd, considering that Eville is stuck in between these two mountain ranges, with only this route out. Eventually, as the last light fades from the sky, the party catches up to Saucix as they come to a crossroads that marks the main west path for traders and the trails leading north and northeast, to the Long Forest and the Mountains, respectively.

What now? Do you set a camp, or simply walk on through the night? You have your doubts about the moon peering through this thick bank of clouds to provide light. A small copse of trees is set a few hundred feet off the path. Open fields and hills lead back towards the town and west across the land towards the Empire's holds.

Crossroads: Tyrden, Cerrel, Jezebel, Amulf, Saucix
Present: Copse of Trees
Paths: North, Northeast, South, West

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:12 pm
by enders_shadow
'I say we bed down for the night, and take watch. I'd like to play it safe until we get to another town or civilization. We don't want any unwelcome guests in the night'

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:29 pm
by AlphaLurker
<Cerrel>
"I agree, it'd be best to set up camp for the night. I'll take first watch." I said, and unstrapped a bundle of canvas and metal rods from my pack. After tossing it on the ground and released a few catches, it unfurled rapidly into a gnome-sized tent. "There. That should do."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:40 am
by Silverdream
"I will take Second watch."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:41 am
by Arkbrik
"I'll take third watch."

The bad stuff always happens during second watch.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 pm
by RedShirt
I get a complimentary character you say...

Grimh, Dwarven Warrior
I fight with a battleaxe and also enjoy money more than most dwarves, which is to say, a lot.
Also, I meet up with the party by drunkenly stumbling into your camp during 3rd watch.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 pm
by AlphaLurker
(Cool, We haz a Gimli. :P )

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:01 pm
by enders_shadow
lol. and I don't think you're able to do that, unless all watches go uneventful. Also, I suppose I'll take whatever is left (or double with second, because everything happens in second watch)