ORK!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Olothontor, Timedude

Re: ORK!

Postby Killer Karetsu » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:20 am

Defend the sheep to the last breath.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby knolli » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:12 am

This was his great chance. Orks had killed his family, razed his farm and stolen his lifestock - twice. With nothing left to lose he had picked the sword and joined the army. He had been training hard for this day. Today was to be the first step of his revenge. His company had the order to destroy this orkish outpost. He was part of the reserve and has watched the fight eagerly. The battle was in their hand. The glorious army was winning. Until the Black Demon appeared. It has ruined everything. First the flank collapsed and then the Demon took out most of the reserve by itself. The orks were winning - are winning. He wouldn't tolerate it. He wouldn't let it happen. With a death defying leap he jumps on top of the Black Carriage and grabs hold of the frames of the broken windows. He has to muster all his strength not to be shaken off. There is a really big but young Ork right in front of him, bleeding from numberless wounds and not reacting. He is probably dead. Others are in the inside of this strange carriage. If this really was a carriage, then there has to be someone steering it. The world around him was only a blur. The carriage slowed down a bit. He saw two orks and a sheep(?) leaving and disappear in the distance rapidly. So the last one inside has to be the driver. Slowly, inch by inch be crawles through the borken window. If he could kill the driver and somehow take control over this powerfull device he would get his revenge. Maybe he could turn the course of the battle once again in their favor. He would be a hero.
So far the small Ork hasn't noticed him. He drawes his dagger. Only a few more inches....
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby SnakeMittens » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:15 am

Me am see movement?! Me kill movement that not be orks! Me rip its puny head off!
SnakeMittens
Galidor
Galidor

Postby lawmaster » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 pm

lawmaster wrote:Get on top of car and put knife on bowstring. Let it fly into the luitendents neck.

knolli wrote:So the last one inside has to be the driver.

I am out of the car am I not?
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Postby knolli » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:31 am

The post summarizes the events of the last month. The moment the soldier climbed inside was about the moment you decided to get out.
Last edited by knolli on Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby lawmaster » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:18 am

Ah that makes sense fire a flaming stick (if I don't have any arrows since I have forgotten to retrieve them throughout the game.) at the luitendent.
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Scottsman » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:14 pm

I stick someone on the end of my chain for use as a flail of fear and death.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

Postby knolli » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:20 pm

Pork has brought the car an course and half leans half climbs out of the window. The humans are already getting into formation again, but this time it looks like they are about to retreat. With all his remaining streangth he throws his last remaining weapon and hits the lieutenant in the chest (20 vs. 15). The Sour Man cries in pain but. Suddenly Pork feels a sharp pain in his tight and the next moment he finds himself face down in the grass. He can hear a human laughing manically while he drives off.
The worl around Big takes on form again. Most of the other grunks are gone. Something is scratching on his foot. HIs feet are still in the trunk. What was there in the trunk? Now Pork is falling out of the window. A Sour Man pushed him. Now the Sour Man is driving the car. That can't be good.
Dog stays put and is ready to defend his sheep. But nobody is interested in him.
At the palisade the humans are trying to retreat in an orderly fashion, but they are outnumbered and nearly surrounded by Orks. Granades explode now and then, but less frequent than earlier. Spork and Snork are right in the middle of the orkish horde and charging. By now they have to climb over the corpses of Sour Men and Orks alike to reach the enemy. Right next to Snork an older Ork carrying a big axe is hit by a boomstick and goes down. Some Sour Men are breaking the formation and run for their lives. Looks like at least some of them will get to savety.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Keldoclock » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:10 pm

I'm not dead? Can I die? I would honestly prefer to die.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
Keldoclock
Pooplord

Postby lawmaster » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Did I die? If not then try to kill the laughing man but shoving the poisonous leaves down his throat
I use my flamethrower
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*
lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Postby Silverdream » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Am I dead?

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby Killer Karetsu » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:31 am

Try to get the sheep somewhere where they will stay put. Then start to throw random weapons at nearby humans.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!
Killer Karetsu
Mega Blok

Postby SnakeMittens » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 am

Keep killing humans with their jawbones.
SnakeMittens
Galidor
Galidor

Postby knolli » Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Pork is nearly dead and unable to fight, but not dead, yet. You can't run fast enough to catch up with the human who hijacked the car. You have trouble staying conscious.
Big is still alive due to his Ork Point. If you want to die, there are several opportunities right in front of you.
Dork is still alive. He is in the no-man's land between the two places where the action takes place. Dog and his sheep are right next to him.
Snork and Spork are killing humans together with the grown up orks. I'm just tired of rolling for every single attack in this skirmish. It's not important anyway. The humans are about to flee and Orks can't remember much of the details afterwards.
knolli
Dimmy

Postby Scottsman » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

eat a human while staring another human in the eye.
TROLOLO
Scottsman
Cannon Fodder

PreviousNext

Return to Lesser Games