ORK!

For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars

Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 am

Torque can't move. He is lying on his belly with his face in the mud one step away from the pit. The shaman still holds im down with one foot. Lucky for you he semms to have forgotten about you while he watches the other grunks. To the Dork-Pork-Duo he barks: "You two. Well done. Stay still and wait!"

Scott shouts: "ONE OF YOU! PULL ME UP BEFORE I THROW A GRUNK AT YOU!" But there is no reaction to be seen from the three above. After waiting a while, he grabs Snork (6 vs.3) and throws him as well. Snork lands savely next to the pit.
Scott recieves an Ork Point for orkish behavior

Killer starts to dig in the mud with his bare hands. He trears big chunks of mud and loose stone out of the wall and throws it backwards. When he finally has something that resembles the entrance to a tunnel, it collapses. The tunnel is gone, but the slope above the former entrance is much flatter now.

The big grunk commands two of the other ones (one with only one eye and one who is missing two fingers) to help him. "You and you. Come here and help me!" They push the big one up the slope.

+++++

Ork Pionts Whenever you do something the GM thinks is cool or absolute orkish, you will get an Ork Point. These points can be spent anytime to:
6. reroll any roll
7. get a bonus to the next roll
8. turn a fatal wound in a less harmfull one
or between adventures to raise a single skill (not attribute) permanently.
Ross_Varn wrote:Knolli is awesome.

Scottsman
Minifig

Post by Scottsman » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:41 pm

"PULL ME UP OR I WILL MAKE A PILE OF BODIES AND THEN KILL YOU WITH IT!" I kill the nearest grunk and begin the pile.

SnakeMittens
Dimmy

Post by SnakeMittens » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 pm

Awright, durn lawd grunky person. Me will pull you up. BY YOUR TUNG. Then mebbe you shaddup.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:46 pm

I try to be obedient to the shaman, and not get distracted by the violence ensuing below me.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:21 pm

Torque am use muddy slipperyness and dextrosity to escape big mean shaman, then am follow in Silver's footsteps.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:03 am

I simply stand there watching to see what will happen next
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:23 am

Me dig da slope....more sloppyer. Then me climb it up.
NO!THERE ARE NO POLAR BEARS IN FINLAND!!!

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:17 am

Killer digs lika a dog, thowing the mud everywhere. Some grunks are growling angry. They have muddy faces. Now the slope is no problem any longer and you can walk up easily.

As soon as Torque wiggles around, he feels a heavy weight on his back that threatens to break his back. He stops for a moment and the burden lessens.

Pork and Dork are obedient and watch in silence. So does the big one I will coll Big from now on.

Scotts shouts: "PULL ME UP OR I WILL MAKE A PILE OF BODIES AND THEN KILL YOU WITH IT!" The angry growling behind him gets louder. The moment you turn around to grab and kill a grunk smaller than you, you are face to face with a group of three. One only has three fingers on his right hand and the second one is missing an eye. The third one looks even stronger and covered in bruises. He moves forward and calmly says: "Kill me! If you can!" The following fight is long and hard, but in the end Scotts bits the dust. The winner, Spork, rips his heart from his chest end eats it before he moves up the slope Killer dug. The rest of Scotts is eaten by One Eye and Fingers.

The outside world is bigger than all of you had expected. The pit is located in the outskirts of the Ork settlement. You see tents of different size, crude houses made of wood and clay. Towards the center there are some bigger buildings. Some of them are even made in part of stone. On the other side of the pit you now see the wooden palisade that surrounds the settlement. The ugly green of pine trees can be seen beyond.
To your right a huge dark rocky mountain reaches into the sky.

"You all passed first test. Somehow..." The shaman says to the grunks standing in front of him. He eyes up Spork, but doesn't comment his unexpected appearance. And he obviously ignores Torque. "Now come with me. Even you." He leads the group of seven grunks to one of the tents and asks you to enter. Inside the floor is covered in furs and a fire is burning in a fireplace in the center. "You must be hungry now. Sit down and eat. I tell you about mission." He claps his hand and a small, nearly nacked creature appears. It is walking on two feet and has beige skin. The curly hair on its head is a dark brown. It also has fur on its feet. It is only wearing some shackles and a leash. It is carrying a tray full of food: Pork and beef both raw and grilled, apples and pears, potatoes and broccoli and much more.

The shaman sits down, and starts to talk. "This be slave. It be Gardenbobbit. Gardenbobbitse be nasty, little creature. Be weak. Be sneaky. But make good tabak. And be good slave."
"Last night, Great God Krom sent massage. Big fire in sky. HE make great gift to orks. You go out there, find gift. Bring it here. Understand? But first you eat. Then me give you weapon. Then you go."
Last edited by knolli on Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Candlejack
Hero

Post by Candlejack » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:46 am

Just going to pop in here to say that this whole setting needs more dakka.
"Nietzsche is dead. Nietzsche remains dead. No amount of philosophy or existentialism will fix this." -Anonymous

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:52 am

Hm. If it's okay I would like to be called Dog now. In this game, of course.
Me go up and sneak against the tent to hear what shaman and Torque are speaking.

knolli
Dimmy

Post by knolli » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:37 pm

Sorry if I was unclear. The shaman Gork tells you all, Snork, Spork, Pork, Dork, Dog, Big and even Torque to follow him. All but Torque passed the first test. Torque is just coming along for whatever hidden agenda Gork has in mind.
Candlejack wrote:Just going to pop in here to say that this whole setting needs more dakka.
Be patient, young padavan.

+++++

I forgot to mention that among the food is something that looks like brain, something that could be pudding made of mud and a rat on a stick.

You are free to choose whatever you want. :twisted:

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:27 pm

Go for the Beef, let Pork have Pork.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:50 pm

Pork like pork pork eat pork and pork listen to shaman and hopes for a good long ranged weapon
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Killer Karetsu
Galidor
Galidor

Post by Killer Karetsu » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Dog eat dog food. Wait, that must of be better quality than orc food....

Keldoclock
My Little Pony

Post by Keldoclock » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:32 pm

Torque am refined ork. Torque am use green leafy thing as plate, am eat brain.

Torque am know eat brain make Torque smarter!

Torque leaves the more succulent meats to the greedy hands of the other starving orks- he wouldn't want to lose a finger, after all. He gorges himself on the brain, fruits, and potatoes.

Torque studies the strange creature, then the strange vegetable he holds in his hand. He's seen meat before, although not of the sort on the table, and he thinks he once glimpsed one of those green sweet things on a tree just outside the pit. He decides that the strange off-white soft food must come from the same place as the Gardenbobbit.

"Gardenbobbit am weak and ugly. Am hope Great God Krom gift be strong slaves for tribe. Or warriors.", Torque says between bites.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything