SnakeMittens wrote:Yeah, I'm Snork, not Torque.
If Snork has survived, me will take axe, sling, sum rocks, and the medal brestplate.
If not, who's Big?
Uhm, seems to be true. I'm sorry, I didn't have my notes with me, so I messed up. As I said my own PC is out of order. I try pay more attention from now on like Bonn-o-Tron. It doesn't matter whether Snork or Torque is the one doing the jumping, so I will not edit the text again.
The grunk named Big is the one I NPCed until now. He is the one who ended the brawl in the pit by heaving the Rock-rock.
1. I think you mixed up my orders with the shitgoat's.
2. Not even a save to resist? thats pretty lame, man.
3. There go my plans to build an alchemical siege engine
1. Yes, again I'm sorry. It won't happen again.
2. GM arbitrariness is part of the rules. Deal with it. If you insist: Gork commands you to eat. He rolls 3d20 on Leadership (Mojo): 24. You try to disobey. Roll 1d8. 7. You fail to disobay. You bite into the broccoli. Your head explodes. Roll (or rather pick) a new char.
3. We are playing ORKS! The only siege engine an ork would ever use is his own body. Using even simple mechanics contradicts your code of honor - and surpasses your intellect. If you told an ork to use his head to tear down a wall, he would charge at it head first. If you want ot play a cultivated, intellectual character, this is the wrong game for you.
The smith looks a bit suprised when Spork asks for a rope, but the shaman nods once, so he goes and fetches you a simple hemp rope.
"What you need paint for. You already red with blood", the smith answers to Dogs request. To Spork he asks: "You wanna do without armor? You brave. You survive you earn much honor. Maybe you one day become like me." He smiles and shows you a grinn full of gaps. You notice a scar running across his face from his left eye taking a part of his nose and lips and ending at his chin.
The one named Big grabs the biggest weapon he can find: An oversized warhammer. He also takes some hardened leather bracers.
Dork gets the baby axe, sling and studded leather armor he wanted,
Snork a small axe, the sling and the metal breast plate,
Spork the rusty sword
Pork the bow, a quiver full of arrows and a dagger
Dog the spear and dagger
There is only one chainmail. Both Dog and Pork claim it for their own but only Pork would fit inside. He is really small for an ork. Maybe he is still growing. How are you gonna solve this dispute?