MGB- the way the V6 Engine works, you guys will have to roll and modify results on your own. I am trusting you not to cheat.
To do something in Atomic Highway you must-
1. Figure out what you want to do. (in your case, find someone that is hiding)
2. Apply the appropriate attribute (in your case, Senses, of which you have 2.)
3. Roll Xd6 (two, in your case. For each 6, roll another die. Keep doing this until you run out of 6's.)
4. Apply skill modifiers from appropriate skill (In your case, Notice 1. This means you can add one point to either of the two dice you are rolling.You can neither reroll bumped-up 6s to gain more Successes, nor bump up rerolls that are a result of natural 6s. )
5. If the result is contested, the other player or NPC will make opposing checks. (law master, that means you would want to do a Nimbleness+Stealth check)
Silverdream, you would probably also want to make the same check. Place your dice rolls in #40BF80
so as to make it easier for everyone to see, since Brikwars forums don't have dice rollers.
You walk through the town center, a large paved circular area that is currently empty, a mostly intact truck trailer blocking the only entrance. A crudely-painted sign informs you that the marketplace is currently closed.
As per the barkeep's instructions, you hang a left after you pass it and make your way to the town wall. It is composed of tires, cinder blocks, and fallen logs, arranged in a haphazard fashion, forming a solid barrier almost ten meters high. A rusty ladder is precariously attached to the wall by a pair of bolts, and a man at the top turns to look at you.
His skin is tanned and covered in soot, much like his clothes. He wears a shabby grey uniform, with a red scarf around his arm and a red baseball cap on his head. He is young, and his brown eyes quickly glance over all of you, his gaze ending on Raze, where it is firmly affixed to his weapon.
Trying to disguise his displeasure, he attempts a cheerful wave.
"Hello, citizens! How may the Guard help you today?
Knolli, what Sam is carrying (well, making Rade carry) is an RPD. A minigun would be a little too powerful for a Medium Machinegun, and something like an RPD would be relatively common in pre-apocalypse Cuba.