For all those games that happen to not be BrikWars
Moderators: Timedude, Olothontor
- kaka pants
- Posts: 7300
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
...your mothers? Oh, you mean... oh, sorry please excuse me Tzan. I thought...
Good to know though, thanks.
- Has anyone ever used those holes before?
- Posts: 4620
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
You mentioned Skyrim, if you are playing that, dump 100+ hours into that before trying Diablo.
- My Little Pony
- Posts: 1833
- Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:19 pm
- Location: New York City
Mod the crap out of skyrim and it should provide you around 550 hours of entertainment.
stubby wrote:omg noob, balrogs are maiars too, don't you know anything
- Posts: 1068
- Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:35 pm
- Location: Kingston, Ontario, Canada
In Skyrim, there's a mother you might like... the Night Mother.
IVhorseman wrote:I'm the Several Hundred Dollar Man!
Rayhawk wrote:"Give him the stick DON'T GIVE HIM THE STICK" was a major part of Knights Kingdom development.