Page 2 of 4

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 am
by Scottsman
Image
>RESEARCH DREAM MONSTERS
Sounds like a good way to kill time. You're piss poor, so you need to visit the library to do research. Time to head on out.
Image
Same old boring apartment 404
Image
Same old boring 4th floor hallway.
Image
Same old boring apartment lobby.
Image
Huh.
Image
That's new.
(Yes I know the scale on the apartment is shit. That isn't super natural shit, that's just me being a horrible artist. No I wont fix it.)
INPUT COMMAND

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:14 am
by SnakeMittens
Jump into the void.

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:05 pm
by mgb519
Do NOT jump into the void. Start checking the rooms on the first floor. Find anything to use as a weapon, possibly a set of them. Also see if there are any people still inside, preferably that are not hideous eldritch abominations which want to kill me. Whatever the hell is going on, it may be singling me out or it may be gathering a bunch of people together, if this turns out anything like a movie.

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:10 pm
by Thesson
Dance

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:57 pm
by Robot Monkey
>Hold foot over edge, looking for a foothold.

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:29 pm
by Scottsman
Image
>EXPLORE
Fuck that void, your gonna find some weapons and people before this turns into a bad horror movie.
Image
Well fuck.
INPUT COMMAND

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:55 pm
by The Shadowscythe
Fuck the beast.

Fuck it silly, fuck it until IT bleeds, then make the money shot all over that demon face.

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:02 pm
by Thesson
Rap-battle that DEMON!!!!!!

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:04 pm
by mgb519
Go into room 102. Maybe whoever it killed found a weapon before they died. Alternately, maybe they've been torn down into a skeleton and their bones can be used as weapons.

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 pm
by IVhorseman
Fuck dat shit, go knock on 402

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:13 pm
by Robot Monkey
>Run into Apt.102, attempt to locate a weapon.

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:06 am
by Zupponn
Challenge it to a dance-off!

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:32 am
by The Shadowscythe
GOD DAMNIT MAN! snuggle THE DEMON ALREADY! ITS A HELLBORNE! IT DESERVES A DAMN GOOD STUFFING!

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:00 am
by Scottsman
Image
>GO ROOM 102
Fuck this, room 102 is bound to be more hospitable.
Image
Huh. At least there aren't any monster-OH FUCK YOUR LEG!
INPUT COMMAND

Re: Enclosed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:44 am
by mgb519
Introduce the demon to cold iron. Demons are vulnerable to cold iron, right?