I'm Think I'm Getting Too Old For This...

Elevated-in-age discourse for people who know how to spell and don't live with their moms.

Moderator: Tzan

I'm Think I'm Getting Too Old For This...

Postby Evil Wayne » Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:51 am

I just wanted to point out that I find it im-freaking-possible to follow just about any thread on these forums. They're too fast for me. I read, I go away for about a half-day, and suddenly there's 391 replies and 84 new threads all containing an average of 92.8 posts each.

Sometimes I find something I want to comment on, but the thread (only started about 2 hours ago) has 65 pages of comments. And, usually, it's gotten so far off topic, it's not worth commenting on (this has usually occurred by reply #3).

Also, the music kids listen to today is just noise. It's loud and obnoxious. And they're totally disrespectful of their elders. It was better in my day and things cost less.

Also; get a haircut.
Evil Wayne
Champion
Champion

Postby Rayhawk » Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:51 pm

And this is nothing compared to classic-castle, trying to follow threads over there fills me with despair. But I'm working to stem the tide. By deleting 94% of everything that's posted, I may be able to bring this back down to adult-readable speed.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Postby Evil Wayne » Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:29 pm

Oh, I'm not expecting anything, I just wanted to rant.

I'm getting my Curmudgeon Skills in shape for my future as a cranky old bastard, yelling at the kids who are playing ball in the street near the house. I plan to keep every ball and frisbee that trespasses on the property and openly gloat about it.

I'm also calling the cops.
Evil Wayne
Champion
Champion

Postby superdave » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:16 am

Work it, Evil Wayne. Flex those curmudgeonly muscles. I'll be joining you there sooner or later.
TROLOLO
superdave
Hero

Postby Rayhawk » Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:51 pm

What you need to do is post the PARV recordings, no one here will be able to resist listening and it'll cause them all to age prematurely.
Rayhawk
Overlord

Return to Beer