This Forumz Needz Sum Topix

This is the forum for people who prefer a Dimmy-free conversation. Whether or not you're considered a Dimmy on any given day is entirely up to Blitzen. No whining!

Moderator: Blitzen

Postby Blitzen » Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Well, the mascot can be taken from a rather broad pool. Actually, it can be anything other than this:
Often, literally, a pillow fight but may include similar situations like volleyball, particularly when wardrobe is skimpy and the action is bouncy.
Blitzen
Distinguished Owner of the English Language

Postby Carrnevil9 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:43 am

I'd also like to point out that due to fog of war restrictions, we are unable to see opponent moves, while they can see all of ours. While I believe viewing their forums may cause a Lovecraftian mind-screw, we should realize that everything we say can and will be read by these simpletons.

EDIT: for fear of overstepping my bounds, I'm going to wait and see if Blitzen posts a new topic to deal with the idea of a new name/mascot. I merely intended to propose ideas- any of which can be dismissed by Blitzen at any time.
Brawl Friend Code: 14MN0-TY0URF-R13ND

"Have I lied to you? I mean, in this room? Trust me, leave that thing alone." GLaDOS
Carrnevil9
Officer

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:46 am

actually, fog of war is great. it lets them press their noses up against the glass, without actually being able to play. their forums can't even be READ by us, leaving us in hillarious contempt.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

Postby Almighty Benny » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:43 pm

They can and have been read by me, and let me tell you that you are not missing anything, but you are missing everything. I joined the dimmy forums because that's the kind of thing I do, and some of the posts have made me laugh and cry at the same time. I can't even begin to describe what it feels like to be in a place where the likes of Piltogg seem completely competent and level-headed. It's almost worth it to be able to view their discussions just because it makes you feel so much smarter and makes you really appreciate having a sanctuary like this to post in.

I don't know if you've seen the movie The Road Warrior, but if you can think of yourselves as the people in the Oil Refinery, the Dimmy forums are the rest of Australia. That would mean Piltogg is Lord Humongous, and james+burgundy is the guy on the leash. Commander Evil would be the kid with the boomerang and I am, of course, Mel Gibson. Oh yeah, and IVHorseman is the helicopter pilot. Mike can be in there too, but since I'm running out of characters, he can be the T-1000 from Terminator 2. Foggy, you're the stack of tires with the flamethrower on top.
I said "no" to drugs, but they just wouldn't listen...
Almighty Benny
Galidor

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:50 am

I call being Darth Revan.

Anyway, if we want a masot, I nominate the wereshark

If someone could actually make one in lego form, it would really kick ass.
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Postby stubby » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:51 pm

stubby
forum janitor

Postby Tiny Tank Rannon » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:45 pm

Wow, I just realized I can now do these lame twilight comics in Lego, too bad my lego is not with my camera.

Also, Eww... Peachy Crum...
Tiny Tank Rannon
Cannon Fodder

Previous

Return to Non-Dimmies