Attention Moderators

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Zupponn, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Rev. Sylvanus, Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig, fredde, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Olothontor, Timedude, Tzan, Kaplan, OneEye589, Thesson, BrickSyd, Insert_blank, Silverdream, Ross_Varn, Warhead, Magic Soap, Natalya, 501stCadians, BFenix, Colette, Maverick, Zahru II, piltogg, Overwatch_Elite, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Apollyon

Attention Moderators

Postby Silverdream » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:13 pm

Find shitty posts in your forums and put them here. Some of you guys have loads of untapped shitty posts, General Discussion for example. Thunderdumb used to be the shittiest subforum in all of brikwars, and that's saying something. Now it's kinda shitty, but it could be much more shitty if we all put some effort (or lack of effort in some people's cases) into it.
Image
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby Maverick » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:03 am

I locked everything shitty in my forum.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby Silverdream » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:18 am

Well now you have a suitable dumping ground.
Image
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby Maverick » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Yep.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby dilanski » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:29 am

So should I or shouldn't I move the whole of Advice here? The whole Applied Thunderdumb thing is kind of fuzzy.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
dilanski
Now with added tractor fetish
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 am
Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain & Subjugated Ireland

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby Colette » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:36 pm

dilanski wrote:So should I or shouldn't I move the whole of Advice here? The whole Applied Thunderdumb thing is kind of fuzzy.

Yes. We need to repopulate Thunderdumb.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Zahru's Waifu
 
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:20 am

Colette wrote:
dilanski wrote:So should I or shouldn't I move the whole of Advice here? The whole Applied Thunderdumb thing is kind of fuzzy.

Yes. We need to repopulate Thunderdumb.

That should be easy, just take every post brikguy makes and give it a thread in here. Thunderdumb is repopulated, I can stop seeing brikguy post. You'd be killing two birds with one stone.
Image
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
User avatar
Overwatch_Elite
piss
piss
 
Posts: 1479
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:31 pm
Location: piss

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby Silverdream » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:17 pm

New rule that I will be enforcing: All cancer will either be deleted or put in spoilers.
Image
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8341
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby Colette » Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:33 pm

Silverdream wrote:New rule that I will be enforcing: All cancer will either be deleted or put in spoilers.

All of HonoreBallsack's posts have been expunged with the power of Mami, by yours truly.
Image
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Zahru's Waifu
 
Posts: 2866
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby stubby » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:26 am

Colette wrote:All of HonoreBallsack's posts have been expunged with the power of Mami, by yours truly.

The promise and peril of life in Thunderdumb. I can't tell if this is an improvement. Maybe just lateral surrealism.

Image
Natalya wrote:What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of how banned you are.
User avatar
stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia
 
Posts: 5285
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Re: Attention Moderators

Postby Natalya » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:26 am

stubby wrote:
Colette wrote:All of HonoreBallsack's posts have been expunged with the power of Mami, by yours truly.

The promise and peril of life in Thunderdumb. I can't tell if this is an improvement. Maybe just lateral surrealism.

Image


I'll go with the latter.
Image
  ▲
▲ ▲

"Each night alone I dream, that I'm a rebel Roller Queen‼
I'll be a star that shines, I can make the whole world mine‼"


Image
User avatar
Natalya
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
Tremble in awe, for I am become Admin, Banner of Noobs.
 
Posts: 5740
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm
Location: Now in Ontario


Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests