The Adventures of Thunderbatch Dumbledict

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Zupponn, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Rev. Sylvanus, Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig, fredde, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Olothontor, Timedude, Tzan, Kaplan, OneEye589, Thesson, BrickSyd, Insert_blank, Silverdream, Ross_Varn, Warhead, Magic Soap, Natalya, 501stCadians, BFenix, Colette, Maverick, Zahru II, piltogg, Overwatch_Elite, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Apollyon

Re: Nimja..?

Postby Kommander Ken » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:37 pm

But then doesn't best noob imply that you're good at being a noob? Isn't this a bad thing?
Image
Frostborne Cometh : Chapter One / Chapter Two / Chapter Three
User avatar
Kommander Ken
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 452
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:25 am
Location: I don't remember.

Re: Nimja..?

Postby Maverick » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Kommander Ken wrote:But then doesn't best noob imply that you're good at being a noob? Isn't this a bad thing?

Not if you're a proud noob. And "best" is always good.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Nimja..?

Postby Zupponn » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:43 pm

No matter how much you polish it, a turd remains a turd.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
make the gun larger to fit the barrel
 
Posts: 6442
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: Nimja..?

Postby Maverick » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Zupponn wrote:No matter how much you polish it, a turd remains a turd.

And know matter how many intelligent lines trolls say, they will remain a pain in the arse.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Nimja..?

Postby Nimja » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Zuppon only has that badge out of tradition, if I remember correctly.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Scratch
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Important question

Postby AZKAMAT » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:11 pm

I can't tell if you guys are referencing the Marines from the bridge scene of Failo 2 or the Chair Force officer who followed the Marines around in Battle Los Angeles (in which case, well, she was a wing wiper). Seriously, they even got the Air Force tiger stripe camo right.
User avatar
AZKAMAT
Hero
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: SC, USA.

Re: Important question

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Try watching resident evil.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 3002
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Important question

Postby Silverdream » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Or Avatar, Halo, Aliens etc.
Image

Spoiler: show
Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8379
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: Important question

Postby AZKAMAT » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:39 pm

Never saw any of that shit, except halo, obviously.
User avatar
AZKAMAT
Hero
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: SC, USA.

Re: Important question

Postby Battlegrinder » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:32 pm

AZKAMAT wrote:I can't tell if you guys are referencing the Marines from the bridge scene of Failo 2 or the Chair Force officer who followed the Marines around in Battle Los Angeles (in which case, well, she was a wing wiper). Seriously, they even got the Air Force tiger stripe camo right.


http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VasquezAlwaysDies
"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
User avatar
Battlegrinder
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue May 01, 2012 5:52 pm
Location: Quincy, Illinois

Re: Nimja..?

Postby Maverick » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:08 am

Yeah, 'cause otherwise the BEST troll, Watchy, would have one.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
User avatar
Maverick
Diarrhoea Forever
Diarrhoea Forever
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 am
Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Re: Nimja..?

Postby Nimja » Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:43 am

perzactly.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Scratch
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 819
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: Nimja..?

Postby The Shadowscythe » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:33 am

Zupponn wrote:No matter how much you polish it, a turd remains a turd.


No, but if you put enough pressure on it...

You end up with fucking constipation, shifting out rabbit droppings with the force of a thousand suns.
-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show
Image

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
User avatar
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.
 
Posts: 3002
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
Location: Lampeter, Wales

Re: Important question

Postby AZKAMAT » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:15 pm

Oh cool. Thanks.
User avatar
AZKAMAT
Hero
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:44 pm
Location: SC, USA.

Bob marley

Postby Brikguy0410 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:55 pm

I tend to listen to him ever once and a while
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science and History Expert
 
Posts: 1038
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: being lazy instead of creating an army.

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest