The Adventures of Thunderbatch Dumbledict

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Zupponn, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Rev. Sylvanus, Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig, fredde, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Olothontor, Tzan, Kaplan, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Apollyon, OneEye589, Thesson, BrickSyd, Insert_blank, Silverdream, Ross_Varn, Warhead, Magic Soap, Natalya, 501stCadians, BFenix, Colette, Maverick, Zahru II, piltogg, Overwatch_Elite

Re: Bob marley

Postby Vami IV » Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:59 pm

Silverdream wrote:I like that he's a homophobe who beats women, but his music is only okay.

Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff

Re: Nimja..?

Postby Vami IV » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:02 am

Zupponn wrote:No matter how much you polish it, a turd remains a turd.

:myth:
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.
Vami IV

Re: The scariest Experience.

Postby Silverdream » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:07 am

Vami IV wrote:Had a fucking moose, with a calf eating the tree in my front yard when I lived in Alaska. We were trapped indoors, while this group of dumb bastards was just watching the whole damn thing.

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder; that we lived in fear of the meese.

Even though Moose are protective of their young, you still had the option to shoot it or mount it. Did you guys just respect the life of another living creature?

Also, as long as we're being serious. I've faced several near death experiences. When I was a baby, I went camping with my parents. One night, a bear was just outside of our tent when I began to cry. When I was a toddler, I walked into a parking lot and was almost run over before my Mom got me. I almost drowned in a pool before I grabbed onto this older boy. I was almost run over by one of my peers while walking my dog, and I only narrowly ran to escape the car. While this isn't a near death experience, I also came across a bear cub when dirtbiking in the mountains.

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.

Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby Vami IV » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:12 am

Silverdream wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Had a fucking moose, with a calf eating the tree in my front yard when I lived in Alaska. We were trapped indoors, while this group of dumb bastards was just watching the whole damn thing.

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder; that we lived in fear of the meese.
Sind wir die Moose? Nein, wir sind die Jäger

Even though Moose are protective of their young, you still had the option to shoot it or mount it. Did you guys just respect the life of another living creature?

Also, as long as we're being serious. I've faced several near death experiences. When I was a baby, I went camping with my parents. One night, a bear was just outside of our tent when I began to cry. When I was a toddler, I walked into a parking lot and was almost run over before my Mom got me. I almost drowned in a pool before I grabbed onto this older boy. I was almost run over by one of my peers while walking my dog, and I only narrowly ran to escape the car. While this isn't a near death experience, I also came across a bear cub when dirtbiking in the mountains.

Ah, northern experiences really are the best.

Anyway, I lived in on a military base, there were cops  :fist: , I was about 10 or so, and no one there was manly enough and claim the mighty Moose steed.
Vami IV

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 am

Hans Jørgen Olsen, a 12-year-old Norwegian boy, saved himself and his sister from a moose attack using skills he picked up playing the online role playing game World of Warcraft..

Hans and his sister got into trouble after they had trespassed the territory of the moose during a walk in the forest near their home. When the moose attacked them, Hans knew the first thing he had to do was ‘taunt’ and provoke the animal so that it would leave his sister alone and she could run to safety. ‘Taunting’ is a move one uses in World of Warcraft to get monsters off of the less-well-armored team members.

Once Hans was a target, he remembered another skill he had picked up at level 30 in ‘World of Warcraft’ – he feigned death. The moose lost interest in the inanimate boy and wandered off into the woods. When he was safely alone Hans ran back home to share his tale of video game-inspired survival.

Source
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl

Postby Vami IV » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:05 pm

I'm American, not Norse.
Vami IV

Postby Tzan » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:25 pm

I had food with relatives again.
It was ham.
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum

Postby Silverdream » Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Tzan wrote:I had food with relatives again.
It was ham.

Did you also have cabbage salad and scalloped potatoes?

We may be related.

Bragallot wrote:Just ask Silverdream. He decides what's true and right, and what someone said or meant at some point, even if they didn't. Clearly he is the most suitable person for fixing this mess.

Bluefog wrote:I mean, I could just throw my feces at you and my feelings would be conveyed adequately.
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying

Postby Maverick » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:33 am

Nimja wrote:
Silverdream wrote:he's a homophobe who beats women

what?

Bob Marley was a homophobe who beats women.
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Winner: Maverick
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Maverick » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:36 am

Vami IV wrote:I'm American, not Norse.

I'm Norse.
By the way, are you actual American, or just a move-in?
Think I'm stupid? Well then check out this:
Spoiler: show
Overwatch_Elite wrote:well THEN STOP HAVING SUCH AN ENLIGHTENED BRAIN geeze this place isn't for smart people such as yourself

Silvawards wrote:Most intelligent
Nominees
-Colette
-Maverick
-Samuelzz10
Maverick
OLIOLIOOOOO
OLIOLIOOOOO

Location: Denmark, the land where the mighty bricks were first forged.

Postby Nimja » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:17 am

source please. Why?
Edited by Maverick 'cause i'm a lazy ass noob.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:47 am

Nimja wrote:source please.

nah man just trust him on this one
"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" -Vami_IV
Overwatch_Elite
al Qaeda is my home girl
al Qaeda is my home girl

Postby Tzan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:57 am

Silverdream wrote:
Tzan wrote:I had food with relatives again.
It was ham.

Did you also have cabbage salad and scalloped potatoes?

We may be related.

The potatoes where baked in the oven in a dish with cream and butter.
Coleslaw, which is basically cabbage.
Corn
Asparagus
Peas
Those tiny onions baked in cream
Fruit salad
Bread rolls
13 people

I might have gone over my cholesterol budget yesterday.
Tzan

Postby Battlegrinder » Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:44 pm

Bob Marley is the guy who's associated that yellow, red and green striped pattern, right?
"There's suspension of disbelief and then there's insulting my fucking intelligence"
Noah Antwiler
Battlegrinder
Jaw-Jaw

Postby IVhorseman » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Well rastafarianism is the larger movement associated with the colors but yeah, he's associated with that too.

Rastafari is pretty much just dumbfuckery but with a heaping pile of misogyny, racism, and weed added in the mix. People usually focus on the latter while ignoring the first two.
IVhorseman
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick
If she don't want the brick, she won't get the dick

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb