The Great Overwatch Codex aka I no longer have my own board

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Zupponn, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians

The Great Overwatch Codex aka I no longer have my own board

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Arakshana is the dark lord of New Okry. He rules over with an iron fist and refuses entrance to any minifig that tries to enter. Some say this is due to his encounter with the Fitzgerald Brothers, but nobody knows the entire tale. Seemingly harsh to all, Arakshana has been shown to be compassionate to anyone who treats him with respect. Tensions between Brologuy and Arakshana have made the racism of minifigs worse over the years. The Warsaw Pact is currently attempting to negotiate piece between the warring nations.
Brologuy is both the cancer and chemo of the world. One minute he will be throwing a bag of puppies a cliff, and then he will go straight to the orphange and donate money to improve living conditions (then he will come back later and bulldoze the building, but not before adopting all the children and putting them in foster homes). Nobody really likes brologuy, but yet they feel the need to keep him around. Why he even holds a seat of power is a mystery, but anyone who ever confronted him about it contracted a terrible case of dysentry.
Dorbit is the leader of BZSNS INCOPORATE. He will stop at nothing to expand his business, even if it means the death of everyone around him. He funds Arakshana's military in return for slave labor. There are rumors circulating that he is secretly funding an army for Brologuy for free. People believe he wants to pair Arakshana and Brologuy against each other in war so he can cripple them and take their land. Why he does not use his money to destroy both outright is a mystery.
The Fitzgerald Brothers are two of the most sinister tricksters in the known dimensions. While they only intend to have fun, they usually cause problems faster than their previous ones can be solved. One of their nost mosted shenanigans, "The Great Pickle Heist", resulted in the death of 20 million innocent people and the removal of all minifigs from New Okry. Nobody wants to talk about what happened, but various sources gave a few details away such as, "They really weren't supposed to fit there", and, "The Pickle Lodge will never be the same".
The Ghost of Overwatch is an all knowing being. Whether he wants YOU to know all is a different story.
Hanako the Burn Queen is the leader of Califonria. She is very shy and timid, and refuses to speak to anyone who doesn't make a reservation (people still do because she is too scared to say anything, but she will post about it on her blog). She refuses to speak with Brologuy even though he keeps making advances on her. The word "moe" has been banned in Califonria due to Hanako's insecurities. Anyone caught using it will be given a spanking.
Ishnox is the misunderstood queen/king of drag. He did not choose to be a beautiful woman; the all knowing Overwatch chose for him. Forced to be followed by many who believed Ishnox to be a woman, he did not let his appearance stop him from conquering the once great nation of OP Land (The City of Dicks). Ishnox is becoming a rising threat and many feel that he should choose between allying with Arakshana or allying with Brologuy.
Keltic fucks horses.
Minifig Stan is the hero that all minifigs need. However, he was defeated during the great battle of BZSNS. His famous war cry "DEATH TO ALL HUMANS" is still used throughout secular minifig terrorist groups. His body is on display at the National Museum of Shit in OP Land.
*EDIT* Apparently everyone was mistaken, he was actually saying "Please pass the hummus" in a rather loud tone of voice. This would explain why he was so hesitant to fight when his assistants started blasting his dinner guests.
The Okry Wtich was once Arakshana's lover, but when Brologuy seduced him and convinced him that all women were bitches, the Okry Wtich blamed Arakshana for all of it and left him, taking the fedora collection. Some say her cries of "snuggle Culture!" and "Help me Feminism!" can still be heard throughout the night.
Sir Kovac is an embarrassment to the military force of New Okry. Why he even is on this list is beyond me.
The Lone Fire Warrior is a retired life guard hailing from OP Land that migrated to Nolond. There he fights the evil advancing forces of Brologuy and protects the citizens from his evils. He is the only human that all minifig rebels respect. He has been arrested five times for masturbating in the public fountain, but he burned any police that got too close to him, so he now has city access to the water supply to get his daily fix of slamming the ham.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Illuminated
Cardrace I, & Cripe M.J., Icoagne ni the Greek Olwdr
Overwatch, D. 'Tiinmng' ni D. Strong nad D. Rwbon Oranm Fcsart

Catalogs and Reference Work
*Enturtb A., Namadry M., Ioprplès P.P., Aornm Vrcpinaoil Oingace, OP Land 1992.
*Lcatlaaÿ F. ed., L'hsoriite sed ugreers Hsiudritaqeitm evu apr els nmanoies, Ouivlna-al-Ueven 1997.
Ouhhgont A., Soicn Orfm the Slceeudi Epimer mfro hte Oclltneioc of Trauhr Ohtughon, Ouivlna-al-Ueven 1983.
Nlgedni H.C. & Kovcas F.L., I Ncaneti Brozen Ncois of Aisa Imnor adn het Nevlta, Califonria 1985.
Elindng H.C. & Kovacs F.L., Ii Ncaient Gerke Orbnez Ciosn: Oueeranp Ntims, Califonria 1989.
Lgedinn H.C. & Skcoav F.L., Iii Acenitn Ronbze Nciso rofm hte Ernildng Oliclecnto, Califonria 1993.
Mactelf W.E., The Rlsiev Cionage fo Ppaacoaicd, Eavsspain-Commduso, ███ ████.
Newell E.T., Eth Oiacgen fo eth Aeestnr Esecluid Imnts from Elsceusu I ot Onacsutih Iii, New Okry 1978 (reprint).
Eenlwl E.T., Eth Aocineg fo eth Ewsertn Seeulcid Inmts form Esluesuc I ot Tionauchs Iii, New Okry 1977 (reprint).
██, █████, Ocaigne in the Mane of Alenxader the Rgaet and Phiilp Rarhaiedus, █████ ████.
Gns Trbihis Uemsmu I, The Black Sea, Nolond 1993.
Gns Ceopnahgen
*Sgn ovn Aulokc (Aasi Minor Edits)

Journals
*Ubrun P., 'Het Sruoce Aulve fo Emiprali Oinc Otpraitrs (the tourfh ectnruy A.D.)', Rpeceodnigs of eht 9th Taonltreninia Coengrss fo Msctuasiimn1982, 551-9.
*Ubtrent A.M., Ddcrcako P.T., Esrnpto K., 'Wne Gilht no hte Iogrins of Rioclhamuc', Geinedpsrco of the 9th Aerontlanniti Gnrcoess fo Imstuncimas 1982, 263-8.
*Ubrntet A., The Currcnye fo Italy rfmo hte Habinnailc Rwa ot het Ergni of Aguustus', Innaal leld' Tsitutoi Aoltiain di Acasinitumm 1982, 125-37.
Bunrett A.M., 'Iclpped Lsiiqaue and het Edn of Rmoan Britnai', Barnitina1984, 163-8.
Eubrttn A.M., 'Hte Gnhapyrocio of Morna Ncio Tysep', Cn 146 (1986) 67-75.
*Rubtnet A.M., 'The Ibensginng fo Omnar Inaocge', Nnalai edll' Stiutito Tialinao di Iitnsmucama, 36 (1989) 33-64.
*Tbuetry T.V.,' No teh Fiafrgtenri fo eht Omran Dnrueasi', Amnns 7 (1957) 57-65.
*Ubrtety T.V., 'Eht Enidari fo P. Rpceuusis and Nroma Uprceblian Itmn Noigirtzanao', Ansnm 21 (1976) 67-108.
*Tubtyre T.V., 'Lnacciluatg Niatecn Coin Rpocdutoni: Safct nda Ntfsaaies', Mnuimsacit Nhcrclioe (1993) 335-51.
*Crsnao R.A.G., 'Eth Daet fo teh Acptrue of Aevlrani I', Geosndiprce of hte 9ht Iarlanneintot Ncrogses fo Ianscuitmsm 1982, 461-5.
*Cdoy J., 'Ystltiisc Rendts ni teh Anoteereristpn fo Eogdesss on the Onrma Rebpulinca Icgnaeo', Gsdrepoecin of het 9th Ataerninlitno Orcnsesg of Immcitsusna 1982, 283-8.
*Poce L.H., 'Hte Autalglilrcem Ansaliys of Monar Lemrapii Lisevr and Cieaosgean', in Otmehds fo Eciahmcl nda Cuiallrlemtag Oentsiniagtvi of Annctie Icnoega ed. Llah E.T. & Tmcelaf D.W., Nrs ecspial lpub. 1972, pp.1-47.
*Cepo L.H., 'Ufserac-Ivseledr Iancent Cison', in Hemdtos of Hmicceal dna Iclmllergtaua Iettnnsgvoaii fo Iacnetn Ncoiaeg ed. Alhl E.T. & Emctfal D.W., Nrs pisecla pulb. 1972, pp.261-78.
*Acwfrrod M.H., 'Hte coangei fo hte Gae of Lsula', Cn (1964) 141- 58.
*Rcaowfdr M.H., 'Lapetd Oicns - Lafse Ocnis', Cn (1968) 55-9.
██████████, 'Teh Urccreny of Tyial form the Ahninabicl Raw ot eth Ringe fo Auusgust', Nanail ldle' Situotit Tailoian di Ummnisatica, 29 (1982) 125-37.
*Rehhdart C.T.H.R., 'Amorn Coin Yetps nda hte Omnra Plubic', Harjcbhu für Miinstmiak ndu Dhelihgsetecgc 34 (1984) 41-54.
*Kenony R.F., 'Eth Rntcoermauk Pobr on Snico fo Claudusi I ofrm Tribian', Cn 148 (1988) 53-61.
*Iklener D.E.E., 'Lopictis dan Eegdrn ni hte Iptroical Rpopadgana of Onatyn nda Ctvaaoni', Hceos du Monde Lacieussq 11 (1992) 357-67.
*Atmitygnl H.B., 'Enw Litgh on hte Raonm Tivorcatie', in Kryaa C.M. & Njesink G.K., Sesyas ni Ergek Coinaeg Eresenptd to Salteny Orbionsn, 1968, pp210-28.
*Igalmtytn H.B., Eth Nmagaement of teh Omanr Rbpuealicn Mtni', Nanial ldel' Stititou Itainloa id Cmisauaitnm 1982, 9-46.
*Mteacfl W.E., 'The Vifalans ni hte Aest' Sodpirencge of eht 9th Ietnoiltnrnaa Gocrnsse of Niucisatsmm 1982, 321-39.
Ilrmal F., 'Hte Earaiurm and sit Iifofacls', Rjs 1964.
*Enmwan R., 'A Diluaoeg of Wproe ni the Cinoeag fo Annyto nad Ovtaicna', Jan 2 (1990) 37-63.
*Raagme E., 'Gnirieondat fo Perosssdcree urdne Lcidausu, Galba and Veasaspin', Sihoatri 1983, 200-14.
█████, 'Ceonocmi Hsitory ofmr Aormn Tise-Fidns', Csgeripndeo of eht 9th Ataninloniter Ncoregss fo Mmuanstciis 1982, 495-502.
Tohtsre D.C.A., 'Hte Pipncrtiae of Enro: Omse Iarebstnsovo no hte Nioc Iedevenc', Hsaitrio 1983. 216-26.
*Tsheunrald C.H.R., 'Eryal Pimreila Mints ni teh Setnwer Rpovneisc: Het Idrceiton of Coni Ytpes', Isiatmanumc e Anhticiat Lcssaiche 12 (1983) 151-7.
*Ytelr P., 'Anlaessy of Mid-Thidr Ecntury Omrna Iaonianntni sa Hstrcioail Evidence', in Emohdst fo Ceimahcl adn Aauceigmltrll Ioeviagnttsin of Iancetn Icoaeng ed. Alhl E.T., & Mtelcfa D.W., Srn psaeicl pblu. 1972, pp.249-60.
Claelwa-Ahdrill R., 'Maieg adn Hatrouity ni teh Conaeig of Uuatusgs', Jrs 1986, 66-87.

***This list is still somewhat incomplete. I will send more scouts to gather more information***
Overwatch_Elite
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?
Who watches the overwatch while the overwatch watches over the watchers of the overwatch?

Re: The Great Overwatch Codex aka I no longer have my own bo

Postby stubby » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:15 am

stubby
Psy.D Manchild Psychology, U. of Wikipedia

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:10 am

stubby wrote:Image

OH BOY let me do natalya
Overwatch_Elite

Postby The Shadowscythe » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:19 am

Overwatch_Elite wrote:
stubby wrote:Image

OH BOY let me do natalya

She be dapper.

You have no hope.

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
Spoiler: show

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Silverdream » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:54 am

Overwatch has no penis, and he resembles a burned girl. I think he has a chance.

mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.

Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.

Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
Silverdream
kaka pants

Postby Zupponn » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:47 pm

I wasn't sure what to post here when this was posted. I'm still not sure what's going on like Bonn-o-Tron.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:59 pm

Zupponn wrote:I wasn't sure what to post here when this was posted. I'm still not sure what's going on like Bonn-o-Tron.

Believe it or not I originally started writing this thinking "what's something that will leave people speechless and yet still get me pageviews?"
Overwatch_Elite

Postby Zupponn » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Well, it seems like you're making fun of forum members, but I'm not really catching on with all of them.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Postby Overwatch_Elite » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:46 pm

Zupponn wrote:Well, it seems like you're making fun of forum members, but I'm not really catching on with all of them.

I didn't intend to actually reference any forum members except for brikguy, ishnox, and that one friend of sam's (I had that picture saved when he was still around but never posted it) but now going back through I can see that it does seem I am alluding to others as well.
Overwatch_Elite

Postby The Shadowscythe » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:52 am

Well stop it. Stop alluding in public! Didn't your mother ever tell you there are laws against that kind of filth! Think of the children!

-- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --

I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
The Shadowscythe
The Brikwars Trickster God.

Postby Zupponn » Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:03 am

The Shadowscythe wrote:Think of the children!

Man jailed for thinking of children.
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny

Return to Thunderdumb