All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Zupponn, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Rev. Sylvanus, Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig, fredde, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Olothontor, Timedude, Tzan, Kaplan, OneEye589, Thesson, BrickSyd, Insert_blank, Silverdream, Ross_Varn, Warhead, Magic Soap, Natalya, 501stCadians, BFenix, Colette, Maverick, Zahru II, piltogg, Overwatch_Elite, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Apollyon
It is with a heavy heart that I must share the sad news, but I think it is important to let you know that someone, whom most board members have got to know quite intimately over the past few years has passed away.
That's right: the red carpet, a stage of innumerable battles that were waged for the fate of Northeros, was taken by the horror that is home improvement.
Even though saying goodbye to someone well-known can be heartrending, one has to accept that not all things are to be forever and let things go.
I think it is best to remember someone for all the awesome things it accomplished during its life, so feel free to browse through battles of the past and relive all the magnificent bullshit red carpet had to put up with! Truly the unsung hero of Medivo.
Farewell, buddy. You will never be forgotten.
(lifespan based on battle apperances)
- YOU'RE GONNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE A WAIFU
- Posts: 4808
- Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
- Location: Hüngäry
Now you totally need to come up with a reason for this change in your storyline. Maybe make this into an evil plot or something.
- make the gun larger to fit the barrel
- Posts: 6338
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
Vampires sucked all the red out of the carpet.
- Posts: 5444
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
Maybe someone used the red in the carpet to power an ancient magical artifact.
Either that or a Quantum Surfer.
- Maximus, I'm Dying
- Posts: 8341
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga
May the plastic ABS blood run red! May it restore the original colour to your carpet!
- Forum Authority on Bragging Rights
- Posts: 5491
- Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:00 pm
- Location: Fighting Photobucket
Return to Thunderdumb
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest