stubby wrote:it's the same kind of PR and marketing fuckup that Pepsi always does.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Zahru II, Quantumsurfer, Butthurt, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, Rev. Sylvanus, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Dr. X, ikensall, fredde, Hoboman, Arkbrik, Timedude, Olothontor, Kaplan, Tzan, Colette, Ross_Varn, Kommander Ken, piltogg, 501stCadians, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Silverdream, Scratch, Maverick, Duerer, OneEye589, Magic Soap, tahthing, Warhead, Apollyon, Natalya, Brikguy0410, Thesson, Insert_blank, BFenix, BrickSyd, mercury19
- there are no brakes on the ban train
- Posts: 1276
- Joined: Sun May 15, 2016 1:46 pm
- Location: Rebelling in Dreamland
"Hey Bob, which upcoming movie should we try and get product placement spots in?"stubby wrote:it's the same kind of PR and marketing fuckup that Pepsi always does.
"How about the one with the anticonsumerist message that tells us to reject societal pressures and modern advertising?"
- Has anyone ever used those holes before?
- Posts: 4613
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
- Location: Boston
I was mostly confused by that black guy at the end wearing farmer jeans with one shoulder strap not up.
That's a style now ?? Probably just some fashion designer on set.