The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republics

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Almighty Benny, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Silverdream, Keldoclock, Ross_Varn, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, OneEye589, 501stCadians, Maverick, Warhead, Zahru II, Natalya, BFenix, Colette, Apollyon, piltogg, Thesson, BrickSyd

Postby Zahru II » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm

^That happens every goddamn time.
User avatar
Zahru II
balls just have this nasty tendency to wear out over time
 
Posts: 4299
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:22 am
Location: Hüngäry

Postby Nitewatchman » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:46 am

BFenix wrote:@Crazyhorse: Its just a pic I found stupid...

Anyways, a not so stupid pic.

Image


Last time I saw this pic, Warhead followed it with a picture of some naked chick with legos.
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby muffinman42 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:12 am

Nitewatchman wrote:Last time I saw this pic, Warhead followed it with a picture of some naked chick with legos.

what are "legos" do you mean "LEGO" or "LEGO bricks" or even "The LEGO group" the first term refers to either, the second is the main product of the last, and the last is a company based in denmark.

saying "LEGOs" is like saying "sands" when refering to more than a single grain of sand. or saying "sheeps"

not all words have a plural form as they are inherently a plural by referencing a group or collection.
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Gale Crator

Postby *CRAZYHORSE* » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:01 pm

BFenix wrote:@Crazyhorse: Its just a pic I found stupid...

I know silly. I was just referring to the towel not you personally.
stubby wrote:You were inb4beluga.
User avatar
*CRAZYHORSE*
My Little Pony
 
Posts: 1758
Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:10 pm
Location: Procrasturbating.

Postby Nitewatchman » Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:12 pm

muffinman42 wrote:
Nitewatchman wrote:Last time I saw this pic, Warhead followed it with a picture of some naked chick with legos.

what are "legos" do you mean "LEGO" or "LEGO bricks" or even "The LEGO group" the first term refers to either, the second is the main product of the last, and the last is a company based in denmark.

saying "LEGOs" is like saying "sands" when refering to more than a single grain of sand. or saying "sheeps"

not all words have a plural form as they are inherently a plural by referencing a group or collection.


Image
Silverdream wrote:MOST UNLIKED BY SILVERDREAM
Nominees
-Nitewatchman
-Blitzen
-muffinman42
-Vami IV

WINNER: Nitewatchman
User avatar
Nitewatchman
Galidor
 
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 2:00 pm
Location: Pants.

Postby BFenix » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:26 pm

WH geeky comic time!

Image
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Zupponn » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:01 am

Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
Lovable and funny
Lovable and funny
 
Posts: 5549
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Postby Silverdream » Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:28 pm

Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby Timedude » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:33 pm

Silverdream wrote:http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&weekday=tue

Thought this was cool.


Holy shit! :shock:
-TheSnackist
AKA Timedude
AKA Your New Benefecent Ruler (Lesser Games Division)
stubby wrote:What the hell! Timedude is here??

:? Well all I can say is,
8) it's about . . . time . . .
:csi:
User avatar
Timedude
Cannon Fodder
 
Posts: 357
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:00 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:09 pm

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
OVERTURN ALL TABLES!
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Gale Crator

Postby Silverdream » Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:21 pm

Image

This too.
Image

Spoiler: show
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.


Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.


Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
User avatar
Silverdream
Blockguy
 
Posts: 7476
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: In a giant pile of potatoes and red meat.

Postby muffinman42 » Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Image
User avatar
muffinman42
Mega Blok
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: Gale Crator

Postby Ex_Bajir » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Image
The Ex-Bajir, the last Commander of the Legio Mortis.
User avatar
Ex_Bajir
Officer
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: Massachusets

Postby BFenix » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm

Image
Image "Virando costas ao mundo, Orgulhosamente sós, Glória antiga, Volta a nós"
User avatar
BFenix
Pooplord
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:13 pm
Location: City Of Ravens (Lisbon)

Postby Ross_Varn » Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Silverdream wrote:http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=350217&weekday=tue

Thought this was cool.


FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
User avatar
Ross_Varn
Blockguy
 
Posts: 5651
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: Procrastinating.

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests