Jet fuel can't make memes funny

All mods enter, no mods leave.
Attn: Mods and Admins
- Move topics that were locked for being shit to Thunderdumb
- Thunderdumb shall serve as the trash pit for the forum
Also: Trololo

Moderators: The Shadowscythe, Butthurt, Moronstudios, Zupponn, Killer Karetsu, Tuefish, Pwnerade, IVhorseman, warman45, Rev. Sylvanus, Blitzen, Almighty Benny, Silent-sigfig, fredde, Dr. X, ikensall, Arkbrik, Olothontor, Timedude, Tzan, Kaplan, BrickSyd, Insert_blank, Silverdream, Ross_Varn, Warhead, Magic Soap, Natalya, 501stCadians, BFenix, Colette, Maverick, Zahru II, piltogg, Nervyr, Overwatch_Elite, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Apollyon, OneEye589, Thesson

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Colette » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:01 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

"anime science girl" was the best thing I ever searched for on Google.
Image
Image
Because everything's better with math...and firepower.
User avatar
Colette
Catastrophe Magnet
 
Posts: 3031
Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
Location: This Forum

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Zupponn » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:38 pm

stubby wrote:I have actually been the professor in that conversation. But I was in favor of "multiamory" instead.

I later revised my opinion to say that I believed that a word could be in a serious relationship with more than one language at the same time. Sometimes there are advantages to incorporating multiple tongues.

Well done sir. :tiger:


This reminds me of all the people out there who are like "Ehrmagerd!  Te innernets is ruining mah engrish language!" and then fail to realize how much the English language has changed over the years.
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Nimja » Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:04 am

Zupponn wrote:
stubby wrote:I have actually been the professor in that conversation. But I was in favor of "multiamory" instead.

I later revised my opinion to say that I believed that a word could be in a serious relationship with more than one language at the same time. Sometimes there are advantages to incorporating multiple tongues.

Well done sir. :tiger:


This reminds me of all the people out there who are like "Ehrmagerd!  Te innernets is ruining mah engrish language!" and then fail to realize how much the English language has changed over the years.

To be fiar,it is quite annoying when peole calll the hash symbol a hashtag,and don't understand that a "hashtag" is called one becuase it is a tag denoted by a hash.
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Tzan » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:20 am

Hashbrown ThingsIHateAboutTwitter
User avatar
Tzan
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
Mike doesn't see anything in the Marblecake Forum
 
Posts: 5805
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:41 pm
Location: Boston

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby ikensall » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:48 pm

I was searching for something to put in my example NSFW spoiler tag in my rules thread, when I stumbled upon this...
Image

Health and safety would be proud.
User avatar
ikensall
Princess Cauliflower
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:09 am
Location: England

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Silverdream » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:31 pm

Image
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway
Image lol j/k
User avatar
Silverdream
Maximus, I'm Dying
 
Posts: 8498
Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
Location: Sweating like a guy in a basketball manga

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Zupponn » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:08 am

I think I know what my next Brikwar should be.

Image
Image
User avatar
Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product
if you give us money we will give you product
 
Posts: 6713
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby loafofcheese » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:49 am

Zupponn wrote:I think I know what my next Brikwar should be.

Image

What's Steve Irwin doing?
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Vami IV » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:50 pm

Better question, why is Waldo in that photo?
Image
Semaj Nagirrac wrote:Long range missiles and drone strikes? Son, I'm Semaj Nagirrac. 'Nuff said.

Overwatch died. Post this in your profile if you miss Overwatch.
User avatar
Vami IV
the king of not respecting other people's stuff
 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: ✠✠✠✠✠✠✠✠

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Nimja » Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:24 pm

Vami IV wrote:Better question, why is Waldo in that photo?

Waldo? Who's waldo?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby loafofcheese » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Nimja wrote:
Vami IV wrote:Better question, why is Waldo in that photo?

Waldo? Who's waldo?

Wally for us commonwealth people.
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Nimja » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:48 am

Why did they have to change his name there?
What Mavericks sig is missing:
Silvawards 2013 wrote:Best Noob
Nominees
-Nimja
-Maverick
Winner: Maverick

"cut the man some slack when ur that dapper u never know when suprise dicks will show up gotta be ready 34/7" - Overwatch_Elite
User avatar
Nimja
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
BAHsLHASDSKJFWHEIJUSN
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Location: Location,Location

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby loafofcheese » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:47 pm

Nimja wrote:Why did they have to change his name there?

No idea
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby Brikguy0410 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Zupponn wrote:I think I know what my next Brikwar should be.

Image

Historically accurate
User avatar
Brikguy0410
Official SEXY Forum Science, History, and Literature Expert
 
Posts: 1070
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:04 pm
Location: being lazy instead of creating an army.

Re: The Greater Anschluss of Image, GIF, and Youtube Republi

Postby loafofcheese » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:56 pm

Brikguy0410 wrote:
Zupponn wrote:I think I know what my next Brikwar should be.

Historically accurate

Brikguy is always right, and he is the history expert, let's verify this. As we all know, George Washington and Randy Savage suplexed Osama bin Laden and Cobra Commander into a volcano, correct?
DeltaV wrote:Caw caw motherfucker.
User avatar
loafofcheese
Jaw-Jaw
 
Posts: 763
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:44 am
Location: Maitland, NSW

PreviousNext

Return to Thunderdumb

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest