Moderators: Butthurt, Killer Karetsu, Moronstudios, Tuefish, IVhorseman, Pwnerade, warman45, Almighty Benny, Blitzen, Silent-sigfig, Dr. X, Arkbrik, Timedude, Tzan, Colette, Overwatch_Elite, Ross_Varn, Natalya, Thesson, BrickSyd, BFenix, Keldoclock, Elmagnifico, Magic Soap, piltogg, 501stCadians, The Shadowscythe, samuelzz10, Warhead, Zahru II, OneEye589
The Shadowscythe wrote:Since when was silva cool?
Oh, I never said that, I only said that he wanted to try to look cool like Silva does.
- The Forum Troll
- Posts: 4923
- Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 pm
- Location: Wisconsin, land of the cheese
Shut up you guys, we're different people. I'm from the good part of Canada, and he's from a lowly Eastern Province.
mgb519 wrote:Seriously, you are now the first ever forum superhero.
Colette wrote:I hereby acknowledge Silverdream as the one and only forum troll as agreed in the bet.
Quantumsurfer wrote:No, I have 2 silver.
- -160 Privilege
- Posts: 6384
- Joined: Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:33 pm
- Location: clasping stubby's soft bosom while she licks my face
Aw shit, I accidentally deleted the Hey New Members topic after I moved it to Thunderdumb when I was just trying to delete its "shadow" topic in New People. Does anybody know how to delete a "shadow" topic without deleting the actual one?
Lego Company wrote:...At the same time, the purpose is for the LEGO brand not to be associated with issues that glorify conflicts and unethical or harmful behavior...
- STD Bagel
- Posts: 1944
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:04 pm
- Location: This Forum
- his facetious and usual sarcastic self
- Posts: 11087
- Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:07 pm
- Location: I'm Momnipresent.
Warhead wrote: -- WARNINK -- LINK BELOW IZ KNOWN TO CAUZE HEMMORAGE --
I WARNED YOU, DIDN'T I WARN YOU?! BLAME RAYHAWK DAMNIT.
- Thinks Silverdream was funny the first time around
- Posts: 1869
- Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:22 am
- Location: Lampeter, Wales
The Shadowscythe wrote: Warhead wrote:
I find it rather humorous that this is my avatar on another forum.
SirCheese wrote:I will be neutral. (Cuz I don't want to make enemies)
Silverdream wrote:Gaze upon my cyan complexion
And fall in love with my flying perfection
I am a pegasus of awesomeness shaped by sonic rainbooms
All over my sky.
- my personal record is 2 blows
- Posts: 1020
- Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:45 pm
- Location: In mid-air, 360-ing.
Return to Thunderdumb
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest