ninja_bait swoops down and slaughters ReconMiner, gaining a skull and another pair of legs.
ninja_bait uses his legs to reach directly into heaven. Succeeding at his epic feat for a friend to help beat the devil out of Hell, ninja_bait pulls down God's most powerful seraphim, Bob Ross.
StalinsFavoriteKhat jumps up the ladder and is now on the winged stairs to Ring 9. He attempts to shoot Bragallot in the back of the head but misses.
motorhead fan jams his steel claws through Kenneth's (RedRover) skull. Kenneth uses a couple bennies to overcome the damage and remain unharmed.
TheVengefulOne succeeds at his rage feat and slaughters all three bystanders. His skull pile has grown quite impressive.
Bragallot rips off Flamer Shaftglutton's banana suit, eating it to gain his banana nutrients. He then whacks Flamer Shaftglutton's knees with the bonesword, sending him careening over the edge.
Flamer Shaftglutton lands with a splat on Ring 2, which will seem to be a very unfortunate coincidence later.
ReconMiner respawns on Ring 6. He immediately starts shooting, but rolls a 1 and misses everything. Not that there were any bystanders left anyway.
Max-hell (Scribonius) attempts to charm his other hammer, but fails at the feat. Nevertheless he does enough overkill damage on one bystander to take out another. His skull pile is also frighteningly impressive.
Flamer Shaftglutton respawns on Ring 2, right next to the puddle of blood he was just leaking. With nothing else to do he starts sprinting towards Ring 3.
Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) scoots out of Cerberus' reach and tries to shoot motorhead fan. He rolls a 1, missing entirely.
xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) launches a nearby trident at a bystander, not even looking back because he was so confident he hit. He missed entirely, but moves down the ramp a bit to see how much wreckage his boulder hath wrought. The rocks launch off Ring 4 and smash into a demon on Ring 3.
The demon is crushed under the boulders on Ring 1.
Wide shot of TheVengefulOne's surroundings. No more bystanders in range, but a demon is on Ring 2 on the left and Kenneth (RedRover) can be seen above on Ring 3.
Wide shot of Flamer Shaftglutton's surroundings.
Wide shot of Ring 3. Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover) and motorhead fan on Ring 3, TheVengefulOne on the left on Ring 1, xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer) barely visible on the left on the ramp to Ring 4, and Max-hell (Scribonius) above on Ring 5.
Wide shot of xXx_3Raz0r_xXx (Duerer)'s surroundings. On the right are Kenneth from Walmart (RedRover), motorhead fan, and far below is TheVengefulOne. A single bystander remains on Ring 4.
Wide shot of Max-hell (Scribonius)'s surroundings. Still a demon and bystander on the left, otherwise it's getting thin.
Wide shot of Ring 8. Less crowded than before, but still a lot of players. StalinsFavoriteKhat on the left, Bragallot in the center, and ninja_bait rising up on the right. Bob Ross can be seen up on Ring 9, a demon and legless bystander are having fun on Ring 8.
Wide shot of Ring 9. StalinsFavoriteKhat and Bob Ross on the right. They're all so close to Satan.
- ninja_bait: maroon baseplate, Ring 8, even bigger legs, 3 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- StalinsFavoriteKhat: red baseplate, Ramp to Ring 9, 5.5 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- motorhead fan: hunter green baseplate, Ring 3, 4 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- TheVengefulOne: black baseplate, Ring 1, 6.5 Skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Bragallot: baby blue baseplate, Ring 8, 5 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- ReconMiner: yellow baseplate, Ring 6, 6 Skulls, 1 respawns remaining.
- Scribonius: olive green baseplate, Ring 5, holy hammer, 9 Skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
- Flamer Shaftglutton: dark gray baseplate, Ring 2, 2 Skulls, No respawns remaining!
- RedRover: dark yellow baseplate, Ring 3, 4 skulls, 2 respawns remaining.
- Duerer: light gray baseplate, Ring 4, 8 skulls, 1 respawn remaining.
1. Orders are due Monday, but we'll keep sneaking in turns if everyone is ahead of schedule.
2. If you are ever unclear about your surroundings I'm happy to take more pictures.
3. I forgot to give Bragallot a skull for killing me, but included it in the stats and put it on his pile after the pictures. Similarly I forgot to remove 1 from Scribonius' stats last turn.
4. Bob Ross' stats are undetermined, but he's going to be around 50% of Satan's power, so he can absorb a lot of Satan's hits for a while. He will not attack any of the players in their current forms, only Satan and demons.