Chains Are On (Round 4)

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

Bragallot
MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING DEFENSIVE DEEP STRIKES!!!

Chains Are On (Round 4)

Post by Bragallot » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:46 am

Where things get really interesting!

Magio's Enforcers - TheVengefulOne

Magio drops the axe, picks up Rax's weapons and with a critically successful feat, is able to do a backstab on each of the Bull crossbowmen, which also ends up killing them all. :shock: The shield is useful as a shield, but doesn't fulfill the same heroic cliché as his so he doesn't get the bonus die from it, seems he doesn't need it though. :)

Gunmen unleash a devastating volley, killing two phalanx.

The warbeast charges in on the last phalanx, but luckily for the Bulls, misses.

The final halberdier joins up with Magio, watching over him. They're both on response.
Fantasy battles - Scifi battles
Kommander Ken wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Wtf is this thread?

Bragallot

Re: Chains Are On (Round 4)

Post by Bragallot » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 am

Bulls - ninja-bait

The final phalanx strikes the war beast, but fails to penetrate its tough hide.

The crossbowman was just out of reach of what he wanted to do, so resolved to shoot the war beast instead. Again no damage. :|

Aloysius Black - Duerer

The ribault opens fire and despite a small aim penalty, knocks two of the cart's wheels off, meaning it's now twice as hard to move it.

Princess Lorreaine - Falk

Lorreaine charges, but misses.

The cutthroat turns around and angry inches closer, but is still out range (I forgot about this at first and rolled for it, but her strike didn't do enough damage anyway).

Lucia's cutthroats - Archduke (NPC'd again, not sure why he's not sending orders, but if he's reading this, he can always jump back in again)

The cart struggles forward with only two of its wheels, it's even slower than James the Black now!

Lucia realizes she has to take matters into her own hands. "Give that here!" she says, taking the peg leg's pistol and exchanging it with her whip.

She aims a skill shot at Lorreaine, scoring another critical success on the feat and hitting her in the leg, which seriously impairs the princess' movement (Lorreaine moving at half speed from now on).

"You shouldn't expose your legs like that," Lucia sneers.

Thanks to the critical success, it dealt damage on top of that, but this wasn't enough to seriously injure the princess. It did get rid of the armour bonus cast by James earlier.

The ballista fires, but predictably misses. The cutthroat fighting Lorreaine strikes as well, but can't penetrate her armour.

One cutthroat takes cover behind the fallen war beast and fires at Aloysius' ribault, but fails to damage it.

Lucia and the cutthroat on top of the cart, too far out of range to risk shooting, set up response fire, as indicated by the flags, daring the crusaders to come closer.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

ninja_bait
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety
I can make this man. I can let him touch the butt. I cannot promise his safety

Post by ninja_bait » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:02 am

:Shinji:

Turned out to be a bad day to be a bull
I make apocalypses and apocalypse accessories.

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:11 am

James the Black - RedRover

The marksmen aim at the legionnaire, who has meanwhile started heading towards him, but the passive cover his shield provides makes them miss their shots.

James shouts at the captive royal guards.

"Are you soldiers, or frightened vermin? Cast off those chains, damn you! Freedom isn't something you wait around for! You should fight, and sometimes die for it!"

The captive royal guards find their courage, stop pushing the cart and pick up weapons. Lucia and the cutthroat instantly open fire on them, but both crit fail and miss. The prisoners are now strong and independent minifigs under Lord James' command, but remember, your goal is to save them, not let them die in battle. ;)

On the other side, the peg leg was able to knock out one captive, but the other reached for an axe.

The marksmen head towards the Falx wagon.

"We have no quarrel with you, we're here to deal with the Falx!" they say to the Bulls.

I nearly forgot, James slowly trodded forward as well.
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?

Venge
there are no brakes on the ban train

Post by Venge » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:27 pm

If Archduke doesn't send orders this turn I can take over the rest of the Falx (no point in backstabbing in the current situation).
Formerly known as TheVengefulOne. Times banned by Natalya: 10 (+ 1 alt).

My BrikWars Stuff: http://brikwars.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=16684

My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/150398410@N07/

Bragallot

Post by Bragallot » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:38 pm

Start by sending your faction's orders and then we'll see. :P It may be the ideal time for backstabbing... indirectly. ;)
Kommander Ken wrote:
Wtf is this thread?