Page 2 of 3

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:31 pm
by Colette
Whiteagle wrote:
Colette wrote:Well she is an immortal (according to silva). She'll be back in no time.

Speaking of which, Siri would be very interested in capturing a female immortal core for her research projects...

Briktoid's plans for the Battle of Verge Velator will see to that...


Just so you know, Siri would rather die than be tampered with by those Android-using Briktoid...things.

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:17 pm
by Silverdream
If Siri was integrated into the Briktoid Automata, she would probably rule it with an iron OS

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:25 pm
by Bragallot
Wait, she's also racist against Robots?

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:28 pm
by Colette
Bragallot wrote:Wait, she's also racist against Robots?


Nope, just ones that run on an Android or Microsoft OS.

Another option for immortality would be to hack a deal with Apple...but considering how long my first macbook lasted, that's probably not a good idea either.

ALSO:

Silverdream wrote:If Siri was integrated into the Briktoid Automata, she would probably rule it with an iron OS


Image

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4: ENDGAME

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:11 pm
by Silverdream
BRITANNIAN ARTILLERY

Image

Image

A cannon kills the Rocket kart pilot. Unfortunately it was just shy of exploding the mk II missiles.

[color=#800000]SILVADREAM & SILVERDREAM, THE ULTIMATE WARRIORS[/color]

Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CzcOcBb_ms

"u guys have been meanies :( and i'm tired of it. bullying isn't cool and you guys took everything way too far. I have better things to do than sit and argur with a bunch of douchey assfaucets. the fact is im a mixed race bisexual and you knatzy meanis should be nicer cuz i m da mastah race BITCH!!1!eleven!. :D ;)"

Image

Silvadream flies off planet, never to be heard from again.

Image

But then, his Alt comes.

Image

"Fuck you you cocksucking pieces of shit!"

Image

The gate is destroyed by his flaming.

Image

It even crushes the skellies.

Image

"The USA is a shitty republic built on genocide and slavery, and Canada and Scotland are utopian nations where racism, homophobia, crime and violence have been eradicated!"

Image

His words help the anal disruptor fire.

Image

The anal disruptor transports the APC into another dimension of booty bothered.

Image

The fighter is able to wound the deadly silva alt, but...

Image

Silverdream ain't nobody to fuck with.

Image

He pulls the thing into the ground.

Image

Causing a bright white flash followed by an explosion.

ZAHRU AGAIN

Image

Now, an epic duel begins between an immortal maniac Scottish space pirate and a Hungarian cybernetic occult commando.

Image

Image

Zahru 2.0 disarms Finlay,

Image

and decapitates him.

Image

The Britannians quickly overpower the rest of the Bavarians, evening capturing a prisoner.

Image

The Briktoid Automata fought hard and to the last.

Image

But they had no hope to defeat the massive army.

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:20 pm
by Colette
Maybe the Bavarians could have won with a proper tank unit, hmmm?

( :protip:  If you don't have treads make a hover tank).

Also, I though pedonuker captured the anal disruptor?

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:04 pm
by Silverdream
Colette wrote:Maybe the Bavarians could have won with a proper tank unit, hmmm?

( :protip:  If you don't have treads make a hover tank).

Also, I though pedonuker captured the anal disruptor?


I lack parts in general. Also, Silvas are able to manufacture his own weapons, they just try to keep anal disruptors at a minimum because they're only supposed to be wielded only by Silvas and Silva alts.

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:01 am
by Bragallot
Well that was kinda sudden.

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:54 am
by Kalvinator
Image

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:40 am
by Silverdream
Bragallot wrote:Well that was kinda sudden.


I'm going on a short vacation followed by college. I may have no time at all.

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:56 am
by Bragallot
I thought so. Well it's what would have happened anyway, I had only lost like 3 guys. And it was fun while it lasted.

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:52 pm
by Whiteagle
Colette wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:
Colette wrote:Speaking of which, Siri would be very interested in capturing a female immortal core for her research projects...

Briktoid's plans for the Battle of Verge Velator will see to that...

Just so you know, Siri would rather die than be tampered with by those Android-using Briktoid...things.

Well considering she might need an excuse for why she didn't die at Verge Velator...

Code: Select all
And we wouldn't use an Android...

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 pm
by Colette
Whiteagle wrote:
Colette wrote:
Whiteagle wrote:
Colette wrote:Speaking of which, Siri would be very interested in capturing a female immortal core for her research projects...

Briktoid's plans for the Battle of Verge Velator will see to that...

Just so you know, Siri would rather die than be tampered with by those Android-using Briktoid...things.

Well considering she might need an excuse for why she didn't die at Verge Velator...

Code: Select all
And we wouldn't use an Android...


Verge velator's not happening, whiteeagle. And neither is using non-apple products.

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:27 pm
by Whiteagle
Colette wrote:Verge velator's not happening, whiteeagle. And neither is using non-apple products.

What, you don't want Siri to become the next Warhead?

Code: Select all
Replicants may be... messy, but they certainly get the job done...

Re: INTO THE DRAGON'S TEETH TURN 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 pm
by Colette
Whiteagle wrote:
Colette wrote:Verge velator's not happening, whiteeagle. And neither is using non-apple products.

What, you don't want Siri to become the next Warhead?

Code: Select all
Replicants may be... messy, but they certainly get the job done...


Dear mother of god...a mom-addicted alcohol-dependent Scottish pervert whose head is on fire?

No thank you.