Brikwars RPG A beautiful day in hell turn 2 send orders

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Brikwars RPG A beautiful day in hell turn 2 send orders

Post by alphafalcon541 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:01 am

Sorry guys for the long wait but I have finally got around to get this turn up. On board the ESF ship the SF Hammerhead a group of 7 heroes met. In front of them stands Saber Falcon, leader of the ESF's special forces and intelligence agencies.
The heroes that have come from everywhere to go on an adventure.
The first three heroes. From left to right: Rorke "The Fork" James Wooton, Two-Touch Tony, and Bill the Treasure Hunter. The leader of the whole group of heroes can be decided on this turn by the way. He will be able to handle any loot from enemies and spread it around the group.
The next three heroes: Frank, Dax Mic and Lady Fennel.
And the last two heroes: Saber Falcon and Bob the Amazing Dwarf. Saber Falcon carries two scoped pistols and two katanas.
The people gather around Saber Falcon and the meeting begins.
Saber Falcon starts of the meeting,"None of you know why you are here so I'll tell you. We are here to find a lost artifact of pre-creation. We do not know its name but we do know that it has the power to obliterate cities and planets alike. You must find it before it falls into the wrong hands. However your first order of business is to get to the hanger bay where a dropship will take you down onto planet Salar." The party nods, and then waits for Falcon to continue. He does,"We do have another issue as well however. The USAF, plus a group of apocalypse soldiers have decided that they want the artifact as well," as he looks over at a screen a blip starts flashing,"It seems they have found us and they are sending boarding pods towards us be prepared to be attacked now lets get to the hangar; it's down that corridor." An explosion sends a creak down the side of the ship as bits of shrapnel ping of the corridors and hangars.
When a boarding pod collides with the SF Hammerhead and explosion blows out part of the floor and wall sending some of the heroes flying.
"Get ready, it looks like we're gonna have company!" yells Saber Falcon.
The heroes stand up ready to fight.
Just as the first three heavily armored USAF soldiers come around the corner.
Both sides wait for the other to strike as the flames burn around them.

We have finally started this brikwars rpg. I'm hoping you enjoy it and love most of it. First you guys will have to decide who the party leader it and then give me your orders. All in character talk you can post in black, while out of character talk can be done in blue. You can post your orders in this thread and just tell me who your character is so it's easy for me to keep track of. All orders must be in every Wednesday and every turn will be posted on Friday or Saturday. Your group leader doesn't get any extra stats. He/she will be given all the loot from battles to spread around the group. Group member may ask the leader for loot that can help them. Saber Falcon will act as a kinda guide until at such point I can kill him hilariously. We are using 2010 rules plus fudge and my house rules. I do hope you all enjoy.
Last edited by alphafalcon541 on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
This sig is too fucking large: show anyway

Zupponn
if you give us money we will give you product

Re: Brikwars RPG A beautiful day in hell turn 0 and forward

Post by Zupponn » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:12 am

Bill: "Argh! Let's get these scrubby enemies!"

Charge at the chainsaw enemy and pickaxe him in the blue eye.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:19 am

Toss that bat away, if it happens to hit one of the USAF troopers, that would be nice too. Rorke will grab that Chainsaw sword and brag about how rich he's going to be when he pawns it.
Image lol j/k

Cytheran
Officer

Post by Cytheran » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Two-Touch Tony's battle systems activate and he rushes forward. Leaping into the air and slicing his way through an enemy. Leave one sword open for parrying.
I vote for Bill as party leader. He has a backpack.

darkpaladin
Officer

Post by darkpaladin » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:08 pm

FOR MORIA! @#%* wrong theme

Have bob charge into the solders and hammer their heads in
Btw the hammer is a win :tiger:
Edit: I also nominate bill
Last edited by darkpaladin on Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lawmaster
Jaw-Jaw

Post by lawmaster » Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:02 pm

Offer fruit, blast heads apart when I realize they want to pay less then the usual price.

I nominate Bill (Zuppon) as the party leader.
You are faced with door what do you do
I use my flamethrower
wait what you can't do that
Sure I can see
*door catches fire*

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:46 pm

Dax, being the one with highest charisma should be the one to be leader. Anyways, I begin recording the action on my Mike whilst simultaneously firing my pistol at the nearest enemy.

Unlimited Overkill
Nice Dubs

Post by Unlimited Overkill » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:21 am

Sneak around the side and cut the far guy's hands off.
lawmaster wrote:I nominate Bill (Zuppon) as the party leader.
Seconded.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:43 pm

Okay guys sorry I didn't post turn 1 yet I have been stuck in bed with the flue or cold mostly sleeping. However I do have my lego collection so turn one 1 should be up really soon. Like next day or something

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:46 pm

Sweet

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:53 pm

I am sorry for all the crap's that I am going through. School's been hit by the nuro virus (how the hell you spell that I don't know but that's close enough). I pray that I don't get that as well.

Kalvinator
in need of one still

Post by Kalvinator » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 pm

Apparently its norovirus. And dang man, that sucks.

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Post by alphafalcon541 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:50 pm

yeah no shit

alphafalcon541
Dimmy

Turn 1

Post by alphafalcon541 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:32 pm

So I have finally gotten around to turn 1 which starts out with a bit of LDD then I will post the actual battlefield inside the Hammerhead tonight. Thank you for being so patient I have been sick a lot and building has been scarce but this turn should be finished tonight.

Turn 1: space battlefield Hammerhead and convoy vs USAF forces unknown.

10 minutes before combat
The Hammerhead (ship in the middle back) soars through space flanked by two Falcon S5A Battle Cruisers and one transport fast attack Falcon armed with bombs and missile turrets. All guns turn tracking for targets across the empty void of space. The ESF special forces space ships are formidable to say the least, and know to have killed thousands of other ships in space combat. Behind them lies the ESF colony worlds and the original star system that formed their empire.

5 minutes before combat
Seven USAF boarding ships are spotted as the convoy progresses across space. Cannons start swiveling along the sides of the warships as the boarding ships come into range. Unknown to the ESF forces a USAF dreadnaught drifts in the darkness, it's weapons slowly coming online and its fighters preparing for war. 20 times the size of the Hammerhead the ESF are in for a surprise.

0 minutes before combat
Missiles and lasers from the USAF dreadnaught open fire on the convoy purposely not aiming at the Hammerhead. Tracers flash as the ships engage; the boarding pods aiming straight into the Hammerhead. The decks shake as the pods impact against the powerful armor of the destroyer, it's shields crackling and failing as each impact weakens them. ESF soldiers inside the Hammerhead engage as the USAF soldiers pour into the interior of the ship.

Combat
The other ships of the convoy are blown apart as the dreadnaught releases burst, after destructive burst of laser and missile fire into the fray. One Falcon survives limping its way back into battle at the side of the Hammerhead. Most of it's weapons have been rendered useless, and it's right side is decimated; soldiers and pieces of the ship tearing of and flying into space. One engine explodes as it is ripped from the side of the ship. On board the Hammerhead things are going to hell. The hangar bay has become a killing zone; with bodies of the fallen laying everywhere, both ESF and USAF.

Map of the Hammerhead
Here is the Hammerhead's first floor which is made up of a medical bay(white), part of the bridge(yellow), various rooms(dark grey), engine rooms(blue), hangar( dark blue), elevator(light grey), captains quarters and mess hall(tan), and finally crew men lockers( the yellow next to the tan). The party is the four gold cones all next to each other. The black cone is the captain, and the white cones are the USAF force that have boarded the ship.

The next part of the turn will be up in the next 3 hours hopefully before midnight. Hope you guys enjoy.

The second part of this turn with the minifig combat. Start posting orders for next turn.
Bill rushes the first USAF soldier bringing his pickaxe up for a kill.
Overkill damage rips the USAF's soldiers faceplate and head apart turning it into red gore.
Rorke tosses his baseball bat hoping to hit a USAF soldier.
It lands near the fire and blood and rolls a little to the side. Rorke curses and forgets about the stupid bat.
He then grabs the chainsword and starts bragging about how much he will get when he sells it.
Two Touch Tony grips his swords tighter and rushes across the desk towards the enemy.
He fails his damage roll hopelessly; his sword bouncing of the thick armor.
Bob rushes around the others and attacks the final USAF soldier and still no damage.
Frank offers the last USAF soldier fruit and before a reply comes forward starts shooting. Still no damage.
Dax starts recording the battle and raises his pistol. His breath slows as he pulls the trigger; the gun bucking as the bullet accelerates forward.
No amount of armor can take a tank round to the face. The amount of damage was so impressive the pistol now has miniature tank rockets as ammo.
Fennel walks over towards the corpses to look for loot.
Saber Falcon watches from the back with the strange black figure. Who could this be? Saber Falcon looks unimpressed by all the failures at damage and attacking. He sighs,"Why does the group I get have to suck this much.
"Give them time, they will become better warriors than even you," replies the dark figure his voice chilling the plastic of every minifigure in the room.
Saber Falcon walks over to the desk and puts his foot against it, "Won't be needing this again," he says as he starts pushing with his foot.
The table finally gives way, and he pushes it of to the side.
He pulls open a hatch that was beneath the desk that leads to the secret passages of the Hammerhead. "Meet me at the Hanger Bay and don't be late, also Bill you are the group leader so don't get them all killed yet," says Falcon as he starts making his way into the passages.
The hatch closes and locks leaving the party standing in the cool air and warm blood.
This is the end of turn 1 have turn 2 orders in by friday. You may stay and loot the bodies or move on to the next part of the ship. Either more rooms, or medical facilities, your choice. Bill may split up the loot from the bodies if you decide to loot them. Anyways guys send in orders now.

Zupponn

Re: Brikwars RPG A beautiful day in hell turn 2 send orders

Post by Zupponn » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Everybody can keep whatever they pick up. Lets move forward to the next area.