Battle in the Chat: Ice Cream Edition

They're all the rage

Moderators: BrickSyd, Kommander Ken, Duerer, Elmagnifico

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Re: Battle in the Chat: Ice Cream Edition

Post by cleanupcrew » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:52 pm

Kaplan wrote:This battle looks great. I liked how it ended with a short story.

After reading your report, I go and check wiki and search the forum what a RbT is. As much I understand It's a poweful element but I couldn't find any pictures of it.
RbT is the most potent drug in the brikverse, capable of making even Trattorians feel love. Recognizing it immediately as a massive threat to national security, the Trattorian government pumped money into a cure and successfully suppressed it for now. The Space Mafia sell it by harvesting the souls of pwny ancestors.

Kaplan
Supercharged Tank
Supercharged Tank

Post by Kaplan » Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:00 pm

Why Trattorians can not feel love? Is it because of their obsession in science, something like Mr Spock from Star Trek?

Edit: I got the information I need from the Trattorian wiki page. :)

cleanupcrew
Catastrophe Magnet

Post by cleanupcrew » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:10 am

While digging through my hard drive I realized I never posted the epilogue for this battle even though I took the pics 4 years ago. So :necro: and I'll post it now. Kanonically it took place right after the battle however back in 2014 (and it's been referenced in other stuff like my Bavaria cameo fluff).
Kaiser Klaus: Tjaden Raupe, private in the Bavarian Reuzenmacht, for your valiant act of triumphant heroism in defeating the Trattorian scientifik abomination known as Lancelot and teaching them a lesson in Bavarian superiority, I hereby knight you. Rise, as Sir Tjaden Raupe.
Sir Raupe: I am grateful, mein kaiser.

Silverdream
Nice use of noise

Post by Silverdream » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:14 am

:tiger: